TRINITY QUALITY PAINTING

A 25 Reviews

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since August 2010

1316 NELSON BLVD

Rockford, IL 61104

Trinity Quality Painting's mission is to provide high quality service at a reasonable price. We provide free estimates to our customers and guarantee a quick turn around....

interior painting (21)house painting (6)wallpapering (3)drywall repair (3)muralist (1)pressure washing (1)woodworking (1)

04/24/2020

Trinity Quality Painting is a company I would recommend! Angel responded to my emails in a timely manner and arrived on time as scheduled. He painted my hallway, stairwell and large bedroom over the course of 2 days. The paint job is absolutely perfect! He was very respectful of my home and professional! I know I picked a great company to paint my home and look forward to working with Trinity Qual...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting

CATEGORY muralist, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/23/2020

Hello [Member Name Removed]. Thank You very much for the time you take to write this review, we appreciate you business and I look forward to working with you in the future Sincerely Ángel Torres

06/21/2019

Excellent? Due to an upcoming family reunion, Angel and his crew worked me in to get the job done in two days. Very professional and conscientious. They carefully taped and prepped everything and it looks amazing. I was impressed. I would hire them again in a heartbeat. Very nice folks to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint porch floor and paint soffits/posts

CATEGORY house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2019

12/17/2018

We did not go with Trinity simply because he was the highest of the quotes we obtained. He was very responsive in that he reached out to me promptly and was on time for the quote estimate. Very professional and I believe he would have done a great job had we hired him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had slight water damage to a section of wall in the living room due to a large tree limb falling on the roof. Also a small ****** in the ceiling in one of the bedrooms. Job would include some dry wall and painting the living room, small hallway and bedroom (ceilings included). **Insurance claim**

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/26/2018

Thank you very much for your feedback on the estimate experience you had with us. We feel that it is important to mention that, although our bid may have been higher than you would have liked, we stand firmly behind the quality of our work in every aspect. Often, with companies that offer very low prices, that comes at a cost to the customer in terms of a lack of quality in the products that are u...

11/02/2018

Angel did a great job on refinishing my interior wood window frames on two large corner windows. On day one he came and stripped and put down the new stain. Let this dry out over the weekend and came back on Monday to apply the water based varnish. No bad fumes and a wonderful touch up job with the paint around the wood. I am very pleased with his work and will definitely contact him in the spring...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinishing of window frame interior woodwork

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2018

12/18/2017

Exceeded my expectations. Trinity started working a day early and finished the job two days ahead of schedule. High quality, professional workmanship. I am very very pleased with the outcome.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had all rooms and hall inside of house painted.

CATEGORY wallpaper, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/16/2017

10/29/2017

Mr. Torres is polite, punctual, neat, and an excellent painter. I called Angel for a quote and he responded promptly for our appointment and was prompt arriving at our agreed time to begin the job. Mr. Torres did a great job with prep work, priming, painting, and with the clean-up. Very professional. Would recommend and hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting of interior of 2 car garage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2017

10/20/2017

Excellent - arrived on time, protected all surrounding areas, and got it done quickly and attractively. No hesitation to hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint louvered wall on deck

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2017

10/20/2017

Excellent work, professional communicator, meticulous detail. Really took care to protect the surrounding structure and did a nice-looking, thorough job. Will definitely use again for future work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Detail painting of a faceted louvered wall and door for our deck.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2017

Photo for TRINITY QUALITY PAINTING - 1316 NELSON BLVD, Rockford, IL - 36449362

10/12/2017

They did a wonderful job. They were here on time, cleaned up so well you wouldn't have know they were here, except for the great job they did on the trim. Angel didn't like the way our wrought iron railing looked, so he came over one afternoon sanded, primed and painted it at no charge. I know when it comes time to do any painting job, I will be hiring Trinity Quality Painting.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Angel and his crew prepped and painted the trim on my house. He sanded and painted he wrought iron fencing surrounding my porch,

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2017

Hello, [Member Name Removed] I want say thank You for you review, we appreciate you business

07/27/2017

Great job . Extremely neat. Well worth the money .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole house and bathroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2017

Services we offer are the following: power washing, epoxy flooring, faux finish, texture work, interior painting, exterior painting, wallpaper installation and removal, wood refinishing, among many more.