Midwest Pest Control

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since January 2011

Midwest Pest Control has been locally owned and operated since 1986. We are dedicated to providing responsible, environmentally-friendly pest management services to Northern Illinois. We are licensed and certified by the Illinois Department of Public Health. The first step to living or working in a bug-free environment is to rely on our professionals to determine which services will be most beneficial for your situation. Once we have discovered which pests are plaguing you, we will proceed to formulate a plan that will meet your individual needs. We offer annual, quarterly, or bi-monthly treatments to help prevent pests from invading your home or office....

One Twenty Inc

9  REVIEWS
One Twenty Inc

One Twenty Inc. specializes in Bed Bug elimination by using Thermal Remediation. This is the #1 method used to eradicate bed bugs from your residence or workplace. We have 15 years experience and are #1 in the industry. We are professional and discrete in taking care of this pest issue for you.

Award 2019

02/07/2019

Called them at 7A and left a message. Call was returned in 15 minutes and an appointment made for this morning. They were prompt and professional. Complete inside/outside inspection, placed numerous baits, and of most importance...calmed my wife down!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Eliminate a mouse

05/02/2018

Had a prompt response to my phone call. He checked basement and found likely spots where mice could get in and set baits. He went around perimeter of the house showing where I needed to put steel wool. I subsequently put that in myself some days later.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed to eliminate mice in basement

10/19/2017

The service call was very pleasant. The service provided was spectacular, and pricing was great! However, I have twice asked to set up continued service, and have to send emails to follow up for preventative treatments. I would AAA recommend, if not for my inability to get consistent service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basic preventative pest control. No current issues, but I want continuation of prevention to keep issues from eventually arising.

08/02/2017

great! Terry and Ryan came out, set traps, found where the mice were getting in and plugged the hole. they also checked the outside of the house, gave us info on how to reduce any other ways that the mice could come in and took their time in educating us and answering our questions. Very professional and helpful. Terry was delayed because of another job, but he called me to make sure the delay wou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mice in the basement

12/08/2016

Great experience every time I use them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I manage multiple rental properties and always end up needing pest control, I have been using Midwest Pest Control for over a year and have had a great experience and Midwest will continue to be my 1st Choice.

CATEGORY pest control

Pest Control & Exterminating – Ants, Asian Beetle, Bed Bugs, Box Elder, Cockroaches, Mice, Spiders, Wasps.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, Financing