M2 Landscaping LLC

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since November 2015

We believe in using the finest landscaping, materials & equipment to complete your job efficiently and professionally. Our quality services will make you the envy of the neighborhood....

N/A
Divine Landscaping

D

05/10/2020

Good start but then I follow up like promised.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had him come out to give me an estimate on laying down sod. I was happy because they responded quickly. Mike came out and said he would email me an estimate and he never did. I even emailed him I was still interested in getting the work done and no reply. Even if he didn't want the job he could have emailed or called and said sorry I can't do it.

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service

07/10/2017

I found Michael at M2 Landscaping to be reliable and a caring company. He return the call and proposal in a timely manner. Upon meeting him he demonstrated a sincere pride and care as though he was the” home owner “for your project as it was being completed. We are pleased with care and workmanship pride that he and his crew demonstrated .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lay mulch at our home.

CATEGORY landscaper

11/20/2015

CATEGORY landscaper

11/20/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK

CATEGORY lawn service, leaf removal

Landscape Design & Installation. Stone & Hardscape. Mowing. Mulching. Shrub Trimming. Dethatching. Aeration. Fertilization. Spring & Fall Clean-Up. Snow Removal.