Ayala the Paintman Services

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Guilford

Rockford, IL 61107

With 15 years of experience, Ayala The Paintman Services works hard to bring each customer the best possible service and quality available. We look forward to working with you on your next project. We welcome your questions and thank you for your interest....

house painting (19)interior painting (11)pressure washing (5)deck cleaning (4)handyman (4)awning installation (3)woodworking (2)furniture refinishing (1)drywall repair (1)

01/03/2021

Pablo was so professional and so kind. He was able to finish the project within three days and it gave us plenty of time to get moved in. The work done was so beautiful and he was so respectful of the house. I loved that I could trust him and his coworkers to be in our house and lock up every night. Pablo would also call me every night and to let us know he was done for the day and that the house ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint the Entire House

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/03/2021

Thank you so much, It was so nice to work for you

12/02/2020

He came over and later sent us an estimate. I said that the estimate was fine after noting there was one less window frame, but no big deal. He was to call in two weeks with an exact start date by Sept 29th. I confirmed that twice, to be sure. He never called by the 29th-or after. He did not answer my call about 10 days past the 29th. I texted him once that he was not professional. My husband and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sanding and Painting. Certain parts of Exterior Porch and 5 small window trim painting. Side door and Back door trim.

CATEGORY awnings,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2020

11/19/2020

Excellent. They were wonderful. Such attention to detail, so neat and clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior of house and gsrage

CATEGORY awnings,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2020

Photo for Ayala the Paintman Services  - Guilford, Rockford, IL - 39036099

10/14/2020

They were able to start the job a week after I contacted them and finished it in a day. My ceilings look great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting - Interior

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2020

09/14/2020

The painting went very well. Pablo was very kind, and helped us so much. He is knowledgeable about paint and pointed out a few things about the paint I chose which helped me. He arrived on time and always kept us up to date with what he was doing.....And he did a great job. He cleaned up after himself. We were extremely happy with him. I would be honored to recommend him to my friends!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Entire interior of home

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2020

09/10/2020

They arrived on time and began moving furniture immediately. Pablo and his crew were very professional, very courteous, and extremely helpful. They taped and covered everything and made sure we knew everything going on. This was our first time having interior painted and are so pleased with the work our house looks new again. Would hire again or recommend to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2020

08/26/2020

All work performed on time as agreed to. I would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting - Exterior

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2020

08/07/2020

Pablo returned my call promptly and came to estimate the job. He was polite and patient while explaining what was needed as we picked a color. I’m happy that I hired him. He was always on time and did not rush the job. He took his time power washing the deck, then waited several days for the wood to dry before starting to stain. He methodically started on the railings and balusters, scraping and t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My wood deck needed refinishing after hail damage.

CATEGORY deck cleaning,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2020

07/23/2020

They were on time, very efficient, paid attention to the details, cleaned up after the job was completed, and left us very pleased when the painting was done. If and when we have more painting to do, we will have them do it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting - Exterior

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2020

07/20/2020

This was a great experience. I am very happy with the paint job. He pays attention to detail, takes care of your furniture, doesn’t make a mess, works quickly and is punctual. His rates are also very competitive. I highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting - Interior

CATEGORY awnings,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2020

Exterior and Interior Painting, Power Washing, Clean & Seal Deck, Fence, Patio or Porch.