ALL ABOUT OUTSIDE

Angie's List since August 2010

Not Rated| 9 Reviews

All About Outside is all about our family working for yours. We specialize in Decks, Fences, Gutter Cleaning, Snow Plowing and Tree Trimming. We are a small family business that is focused on quality workmanship at affordable prices. We extend our services to both residential and commercial properties. There is no job too small. We provide free estimates before every project, and we're a fully licensed, bonded and insured company. All our projects are built to last. Call today to learn more about us....

B & A Exteriors Inc

offer competitive estimates

11/23/2016

Professional and very courteous. They remodeled my bathroom. They did beautiful tile for me as a shower surround. They put in a microwave above my stove and also installed a dishwasher. I plan on using them again for my next project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel of bathroom.

CATEGORY remodeling

09/20/2016

Never hired this company

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Didn't use this company

CATEGORY roofing

02/04/2016

Very friendly, prompt and professional when giving estimate. The estimate was very fair, but didn't end up using their service because it was getting late in the season for roofing here, and they were busy enough that they couldn't be sure they could get to it before weather got too bad. Would definitely call them again for other services!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gave estimate for garage roof replacement.

CATEGORY decks, roofing

03/14/2015

Do a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They plow my driveway in winter.

CATEGORY roofing, snow removal

01/10/2014

Were very courteous and punctual  -  job was done as promised. Very pleased with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rebuilt wood deck.

CATEGORY decks, roofing