A 1 KWIK DRY

Angie's List since August 2010

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

Preferred Home Improvements

We here at Preferred Home Improvements take pride in our work! Customer service and satisfaction is our number one goal! The Services we offer are : Air Duct Cleaning Dryer vent cleaning Attic Insulation Crawl space clean ups We also offer other home services! We do full viedo inspections of duct work we also will do a whole walk through and explain everything step by step. We also offer before and after pictures! We have been in business over 6 years and are here to stay. We promise you will have a Awsome experience with us. We also offer yearly warranties and free estimates! Our service area is within 150 miles of the Quad Cites!

03/20/2017

Did a good job, Have had their service before.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpets cleaned

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

08/05/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned out my duct work and vents. Bought a old house. After they came I sneeze a lot less and the house smells amazing. I would do this again, and recommend to any one with allergy issues like me.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners, air duct cleaning

11/24/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned 20 year old carpet in kitchen and hall.  They got traffic area and along baseboard cleaner than the company that I'd previously used. The carpet dried quickly and smelled great.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

01/21/2014

Wonderful company! Cannot believe how much dirt, hair, and debris were in our ducts!! They removed and cleaned all of our vent covers, replaced them and then cleaned up after themselves. We will be using them for our area rugs next. Tom and Garland were so nice. Great job guys!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned 16 plus heat, air, and cold return ducts. Cleaned all vent covers.

CATEGORY air duct cleaning, oriental rug cleaning