Duct Professor, Inc.

Founded 2017

09:00 - 14:00

15 E Palatine Rd Unit 109

Prospect Heights, IL, 60070

Premium Air Duct Cleaning, Heating and Air Conditioning Services. Our company was founded with a desire to provide premium and complete Air Duct Cleaning Services and HVAC Services to the Chicagoland community. Our mission is to provide the same care to your home and business as we would to our own. Great service begins and ends with experienced and friendly professionals, which is why we put so much consideration into selecting the best people to join our team. We aim to not only meet your needs, but also exceed your expectations of what a dependable Home Services company should be....

Air Duct Cleaning (12)Dryer Vent Cleaning (6)Heating and Air Conditioning (2)

10/08/2019

Alex was amazing. Very responsive and professional. I would hire him again and recommend him in a minute.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air duct cleaning and AC repair

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2019

06/18/2019

It went well. They arrived on time and were professional. I felt like we were in competent hands.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
16 plus vents vacuumed out.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2019

04/06/2019

Excellent. Also hiring for air conditioning maintenance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
air ducts and dryer were cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2019

Thank you for the positive review, we appriciat your business.

04/04/2019

Very professional. They removed as little drywall as possible during installation--which will cost me less in the long run; I'm so grateful. They called in the morning to let me know their approximate time of arrival and answered all of my questions. They also installed my new bathroom fan; honestly, they did that as a kind bonus. It was not part of my estimate. They also thoroughly cleaned any de...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom Vent Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/04/2019

Thank you for the positive review, we appreciate your business.

01/24/2019

Alex was very responsive and professional. He and his partner took the time necessary to do their work and gave me some good tips for the maintenance of my system in future. I really appreciated the photos of before and after conditions. Their price was very reasonable. I look forward to using their services in future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home HVAC Duct Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/24/2019

01/23/2019

They did a great job because of being very thorough, clean, respectful, and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did our duct work and cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2018

01/23/2019

They did a great job. They gave us a visual of what the ducts looked like before and after. They were professional and cleaned up after themselves.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air duct cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2018

01/23/2019

They were very thorough and I would highly recommend them. I don't post a lot of reviews, but he definitely took his time to make sure everything was done right. He even pointed out where one of my thermostats wasn't working properly so I could have it fixed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned all the vents, the heating unit and all the returns on the whole house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/28/2018

01/15/2019

Phenomenal. They were thorough and professional throughout the entire process. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned the ducts

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2019

01/15/2019

I hadn't cleaned my ducts in 4 years so I knew it was overdue. A team of two guys from Duct Professor performed an inspection of the air ducts and dryer vent. They presented a quote. I particularly liked that they used iPads and it was all paperless. It's always nice to get an email receipt. I accepted the charges and they brought in the cleaning equipment. It was definitely heavy duty stuff conne...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air duct cleaning and they also cleaned the dryer vent

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2018