Powerzoned Air Conditioning

Founded 1966 • Angie's List since March 2015

Fix all the problems with your home air system. Contact our HVAC contractor today at (866) 230-9096 in Chicagoland, IL, for all your HVAC needs....

Koalafied Heating & Air LLC

Koalafied Heating & Air is a small veteran owned business that strives to provide Koalaty Customer Service at a competitive price. We specialize in residential HVAC Repair, New system replacement, duct cleaning, duct sterilization, dryer vent cleaning. We have a vanishing service call fee The heating and air systems we install come with 10 years of parts and 10 years of LABOR. 10 years of worry free service calls We accept all types of payment as well as online payment and easy financing.

05/17/2016

Our unit was not cooling and inconsistently starting. it's an older unit but they have kept it working well. Woody came out quickly and found that a part was malfunctioning and replaced it in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired our a/c unit, great responsiveness.

05/16/2016

They arrived when they said they would, and went right to work.  Measured air flow at each vent, and then adjusted the louvers so that the flow was the same in each room. Then they started adding vents, over the doors and into the fan box of the furnace.  They added a sheet metal flow from outdoors to get more air in, and added a flow into the furnace fan box to get more air into the blower.  They...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They made adjustments to the air flow in our house in order to equalize the temperatures between the main floor and the basement.  No changes were made to the existing furnace/air conditioner.

05/15/2016

The Power Zoning system works great. We run it all the time and it saved money on our air conditioning bill. I have had it for year now and all floors of my house are the same temperature. We have young kids with a baby, and the upstairs was so hot the kids would wake up in the night.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed Power Zoning in my house. The Installer was done in one day.

05/15/2016

Mr. Bates scheduled the work to be completed at a time that was convenient with my busy schedule (which is usually the other way around for most companies). He arrived on time, was extremely professional throughout the visit, and delivered on his comfort guarantee. The work was done in less than 2 hours and I couldn't be happier. The temperature in all room of my home is the same year round. The p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mr. Bates provided a free in home consultation to identify issues related to an 18 degree temperature difference between the main level and 2nd level of my home. Other contractors that I called couldn't provide a solution without cutting through my living room wall causing costly repairs. Mr. Bates was able to assess the situation within minutes. His industry knowledge and experience surpasses everyone I've ever encountered. He assured me that I'm not alone as many homeowners experience the same frustrations. He made me feel at ease and I hired him on the spot.

05/15/2016

After showing me how much warmer the 2nd floor was than the basement. We had him install the Powe Zone equipment. After the installation the temperature of my home became much more balanced. It increased the air circulation and best of all lowered my heating and cooling bills.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The Power Zone technician came to my home and took readings of the temperature of the basement, 1st and 2nd floors of my home.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

unique specialist at correcting weak airflow, hot upstairs, cold basement, uneven comfort, temperature controll on all levels and in all areas!