Decorating Den Interiors

Founded 1969 • Angie's List since April 2012

F Rated | 3 Reviews

Additional phones - (815) 558-1419, (800) 332-3367. Independently owned & operated. Additional DBA - Decorating Den Systems Inc....

Savo Carpets, Inc.

45  REVIEWS
Savo Carpets, Inc.

We have a passion for delivering the most professional and compassionate service available. Savo Carpets, Inc. is a family owned business with 30 years of experience and 26 years in business. We offer a personalized shopping experience from the convenience of your home. We offer a wide range of Shaw Carpets products with prices to fit your budget.

Award 2019
Offers by Savo Carpets, Inc. on Angie's List

05/30/2015

After the second visit, there was no follow-up and no response after repeated attempts on my part to contact her by email and phone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Janice came out to our home and we discussed decorating plans.  She returned again with fabric swatches and for reupholstering some of my chairs.  She asked for $100.00 deposit & I gave her the money.   I also wanted her to help with accessorizing and some furniture choices.   She left with the intention of continuing our plans, then I didn't heard from her again!  After repeated attempts to contact her by phone and email, I never received a call back or explanation for her lack of follow-up.  It was very weird!

CATEGORY interior designers

12/06/2013

I first contacted Jan in August and set up an appointment for her to come to the house to consult on chair and fabric choices for a new dining room set that I was about to order. As per the agreement with all Decorating Den franchise's, I knew that I would be charged for her consultation unless I purchased items from her. At a second appointment, we did pick out some items which I became very exci...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Consult on decorating ideas.

CATEGORY interior designers

06/12/2012

Jan Broderick is the franchise owner of the Decorating Den. She is friendly, and prompt. She has good ideas for decorating. I would use her services again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had an estimate for carpeting, furniture, and flooring.

CATEGORY carpet installation,interior designers,upholstery

Decorating furniture, custom window treatments, floor planning, upholstered furniture & re-upholstery, shutters, blinds & roman shades, area rugs & carpeting, wallcovering, custom and semi-custom bedding, color & texture coordination, lighting & accessories.