General Masonry Restoration

A 75 Reviews

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since March 2012

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

1644 Canfield Rd

Park Ridge, IL 60068

We are a small company that focuses on customer satisfaction. Over 15 years of experience. We are honest people and guarantee quality work....

masonry (72)chimney repair (24)chimney cap repair (10)foundation repair (7)stone and gravel (2)gutter installation (2)hardscaping (1)pressure washing (1)window (1)roofing (1)

11/24/2019

Excellent, Professional and on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tuckpointing

CATEGORY masonry,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/24/2019

11/08/2019

The job, quality of work and the cleanup afterwards was excellent. I would definitely recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Masonry, Windows

CATEGORY masonry,windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2019

11/07/2019

The work was performed in a timely manner. They were reliable and cleaned up the site when finished.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total chimney rebuilt from roof line up.

CATEGORY masonry,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2019

11/05/2019

Good quality work done on time. Jan repaired my chimney.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of chimney cap and tuckpointing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2019

11/03/2019

My chimney was falling apart, Literally. Bricks were falling out already, just the whole thing was a mess. I requested a quote from GMR and Jan got in touch with me really quickly, came out the following day to take a look and give me a quote. I accepted and we scheduled it. Came on time and work was done quickly and before the cold! They thing a fantastic job and im glad i went with Jan and his p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2019

D

10/03/2019

Jan came to the house to look over the work needed and gave me two quotes. He promised to send me a confirming email. This was not done. In spite of that I then left a message to go ahead with the lower cost option. I never heard from him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney cap replacement

CATEGORY masonry

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2019

08/01/2019

I am happy with the work done and highly recommend Jan and his team for any needed chimney repairs. The team showed up when expected, were responsive to questions, provided a clear and reasonable estimate, and did a fantastic job! A+ across the board!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All three of our chimneys were leaking to various degrees, requiring tuck pointing, sealing and capping.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2019

05/31/2019

Jan was great to work with--super nice and did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tuckpointing and foundation repair

CATEGORY masonry

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/31/2019

05/06/2019

We highly recommend Jan and Peter at GMR for any masonry work. They were not the low bidder however when Peter came out to do the estimate, it was clear they were more detailed in their explanation and his pride in his work was obvious. Their work was exceptional, they did a thorough job, and left the property cleaner than when they arrived!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repairs to our two-story brick Georgan home this weekend which included rebuilding our chimney, tuck pointing, and repairing a cement walk-to-building joint.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2019

11/15/2018

They did a great job, were on time, and cleaned up afterwards. heir prices were reasonable and we have used them numerous times. We would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did tuckpointing and replaced the lentils on the windows. They rebuilt the parapet wall

CATEGORY chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2018

Grinding, Tuck pointing, caulking, lintel replacement, brick work, foundation crack repair, chimney repair, power washing, glass block window installation, & concrete chimney caps. Concrete steps restoration.