Pro-Home Remodeling

05/18/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I did not use this provider. I rated it A because that's how I got to this screen.

CATEGORY glass block

11/03/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This was an awesome company! Loved them. Unfortunately they are no longer in business.

CATEGORY glass block

07/09/2012

They did a pretty good job, and we were satisfied with their work. They were very easy to work with. The owner was very responsive as well. I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Accustruct to re patch our large business parking lot.

CATEGORY concrete driveway, remodeling

09/29/2011

We will possibly be using them this fall for some repairs in the catch basin in our parking lot. Their price was very reasonable and they did excellent work. The estimator was very responsive and attentive. He was a pleasant person to deal with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Accustruct for our parking lot sealing and coating.

CATEGORY asphalt driveway

01/31/2011

I thought they were excellent. They did a really good job. Their timeliness stood out. He had to order custom cabinets. He did it all within a week and installed it and reinstalled our microwave as well that was hanging under the cabinet. Their professionalism and customer service were high as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a new cabinet in our kitchen.

CATEGORY custom cabinets

KITCHENS, BATHS, BASEMENTS, TILE (GLASS, MOSAIC),INTERIOR PAINTING, WATER DAMAGE & PLASTER RESTORATION, & "HANDYMAN" SERVICES.

DECKS, ROOFING, EXTERIOR PAINTING, SIDING, WINDOWS, & GUTTER INSTALLATION (WE DO GUTTER CLEANING THOUGH).