ABLE GARAGE DOORS INC

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since June 2010

We offer sales and service of garage doors, garage door openers, and garage entry doors....

Lookswell Painting and Handyman Services

Changed to: No subcontractors. Cost is determined with a free no-hassle estimate. Email- lookswellpainting@gmail.com (no additional email listed) Address- 1951 W Cortland, Chicago, IL 60622 (No additional Address) An award winning company, Lookswell Painting Inc. has been family owned and operated since 1963. We offer full service painting services, as well as drywall repair. As a licensed contractor we offer complete residential and commercial painting services. We bring to the table over 35 years of experience and the finest quality materials to make sure that your job is completed to your utmost satisfaction.

Award 2019
Offers by Lookswell Painting and Handyman Services on Angie's List

08/28/2019

Turns out I needed new wheels and a new spiked wheel to drive the door lift. The result was much more expensive than I had been expecting. I was a bit disappointed that the workers did not advise me of the cost before proceeding with the work. Although, I probably would have had them go ahead anyway.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My garage door lift was herky-jerky. I asked for a tune-up

08/27/2019

This is a great family company. Would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door maintenance

07/24/2019

It went extremely well - job well done in a most efficient manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
re-alignment of garage door - trouble shoot creaking and groaning sounds as door was lifted.

04/09/2019

Amazing response time. Came out on a Sunday afternoon to give us a quote, and the opener was installed on the following Tuesday. From office staff to installers it is a very professional company.to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Garage Door Opener

03/01/2019

I have used able garage doors on two different occasions. Mike & his partner are great. Installed a new garage door & keypad. Fairly priced and excellent work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New garage door & garage door key pad

CATEGORY garage doors

We service all makes and models of garage doors and operators. We provide free estimates on new door installations.

We do not service industrial rolling steel doors nor do we service dock doors.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing