Nyberg Exteriors

A 1219 Reviews

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since November 2002

1213 E Sayles Dr

Palatine, IL 60067

Family owned & operated. DBA - Nyberg Enterprises, Inc. Additional address - 4525 N Lowell Ave, Chicago, IL 60630. Additional emails - stuart2009@nybergexteriors.com, info2009@nybergexteriors.com. Additional contact names - Andy Nyberg, Stuart Nyberg. Award winning. Ask about Angie's list discount. Licensed. Award winning. Additional fax - (847) 259-3577....

roofing (934)gutter installation (243)siding (186)window replacement (76)skylight installation (34)insulation (21)general contracting (21)chimney repair (18)door installation (17)woodworking (13)masonry (11)deck building (10)

04/18/2020

Andy was prompt and completed the repair quickly. He is reliable and explains what repairs are necessary. I appreciate his professionalism and skills and recommend that anyone that needs a roof or siding call Nyberg Exteriors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fascia repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/18/2020

04/09/2020

Fantastic, crew did a great job, and kept everything clean and tidy. Also, after the job was done didn't find any nails or debris on the ground. Great work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof

04/09/2020

Andy Nyberg is by far the best contractor I've dealt with in over 50 years!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2018

04/09/2020

All work was done as promised. I have zero complaints.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof

CATEGORY roofing,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2020

04/08/2020

Excellent. Timely, professional, friendly. Great workers. Great equipment. Quick. Would not hesitate to recommend Andy to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

04/08/2020

The Nyberg Team were excellent! They executed the replacement of our roof, exactly as described with no surprises, no delays and no added costs. Additionally, the team took extra care with our landscaping and cleaned up the work site each day, leaving our home looking great. Very satisfied with our experience and our new roof.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2019

Great work Kept site clean Done quickly

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

04/08/2020

I am a small time real estate investor and have hired many tradesmen throughout the years. Only three times in my life have I been 100% satisfied with a job. Two of those three times were when I hired Nyberg exteriors. (The other was when I hired a friend of mine to rewire a building) Nybery put a new roof on my English tudor home in Prospect Heights many years ago. It was a very complex roof with...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof

Photo for Nyberg Exteriors - 1213 E Sayles Dr, Palatine, IL - 38488234

04/08/2020

Andy and his team did great work. I highly recommend Nyberg Exteriors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof

CATEGORY roofing,skylights

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2015

02/26/2019

In May 2018, we hired Nyberg Exteriors to fix our roof after we had issues with ice damming and resulting interior water damage. (They had not done the original roof work.) We hired Nyberg and paid them $8,600 to fix the roof. Once that was done, we had a different contractor fix the interior drywall damage. We thought all was well and felt that they were professional and honest. I would have give...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repairs to remedy ice damming and poor original installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2018

Photo for Nyberg Exteriors - 1213 E Sayles Dr, Palatine, IL - 37733034

Residential Roofing, Siding, Windows and Gutters.