Arlington Acura

Founded 1989 • Angie's List since October 2005

B Rated | 12 Reviews

Arlington Acura In Palatine located in Palatine, Illinois treats the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. We know that you have high expectations and as a car dealer, we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Additional Phone numbers - (877) 725-0518, (877) 800-5315, (846) 733-9954. Additional DBA - Arlington Acura In Palatine....

Reliable Auto Repair Center Inc

Family owned business for 20+ years at the same location. Serving the North Side since 1991.

10/02/2017

It's a little expensive. It took about a half hour. The facility is great. They have tv, wifi, coffee and warm cookies.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil change.

07/18/2017

I did the three-year financing. So, two more payments and I'm done. I had an idea of what I wanted when I went in. I pretty much found the price of the car through the internet.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought my car.

CATEGORY

C

07/18/2017

It took them a little over an hour to do the oil change. Overall, it was average. The reason I took it to the dealer is it's where I bought the car. That was the main reason. I will continue to use them to the minor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was there about a week ago for the oil change.

CATEGORY

07/22/2016

06/17/2013

I've leased a car from Arlington Acura before, I've had good luck with them, and haven't had any problems. I've had really good luck with dealing with them when I leased the car. I was in and out in about an hour and a half giving them a car and taking a car out. It worked out very well, the deal was good, and I thought I was treated very fairly. It has been a great experience with Arlington Acura...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to Arlington Acura for an oil change for my leased car from them.

CATEGORY auto repair

Auto sales and repair including oil and filter change, tire rotation, tune-up, brake job, lube, alignment, muffler and exhaust, coolant flush, vehicle checkup, inspection & transmission.