Weather Shield Insulators

A 26 Reviews

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since September 2016

P.O Box 857

Oswego, IL 60543

I will briefly tell you a little about my company that is located in Oswego. The services I offer are Owens Corning Blow in fiberglass,Roll and batt insulation,Spray foam close and open cell and Attic Mold Remidiation. For Residential existing homes, Remodel and New construction. I started this business with the intention to help and educate people, on how to save money by making their homes more Energy Efficient, I personaly will work with you Throughout the entire process, from the home inspection to the end of your instalation. I strongly beleve in the great importance of the relation and the trust between the client and the contractor. there for I do not subcontract any of my business. I will provide you with a free attic inspection, I will explain the inportance of having your home insulated to the proper level that's recommended by the U.S. Dept. of Energy, when properly insulated your home will be more comfortable and also save the home owners as much as 20 to 30% on their utility bills year round, also take advantage of the Tax credit given by the goverment. as a professional I take pride in the work performed, I only use the best of materials, to provide the homeowners with a affordable price. I am insured and certified. contact info. Email: weathershieldinsu@gmail.com Website: weathershieldinsulators.com...

insulation (26)

01/04/2021

Weather Shield was professional, thorough and conscientious.... qualities not always found in businesses today. I’m glad I used their service. They did a great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2021

09/23/2020

They were very professional, informative. Prompt and cleaned up after completion. Price was very competitive and we were very satisfied with our experience. They did a great job through the entire process and are very happy. Highly recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Insulation in attic

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2020

09/12/2020

Went very well. Satisfied with results. Reasonable price. The only contractor that went into attic to give estimate,the other ones just opened the attic hatch and looked in. Family owned,good work!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2020

08/13/2018

Gustavo was on time and finished ahead of schedule. Gustavo cleaned up the area prior to leaving. I highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Attic insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2018

03/24/2018

Work was presented professionally, performed quickly, cleanly, and pleasantly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Attic insulation was provided.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/23/2018

03/06/2018

Quality work with the details well thought out. They did it quickly and left a clean area.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added additional blown-in insulation in the attic

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2018

02/22/2018

Gus was extremely responsive. I submitted a request online on a Saturday night and had email contact not even an hour later. He was out to provide the estimate 3 days later, and 1 week later the job was done. I think the price was fine based on the high quality Owens Corning fiberglass blown in insulation used. Nice that Gus does the work himself which adds confidence that the job was done correct...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Attic insulation move to R60 blown fiberglass insulation, proper ventilation with soffit baffles, attic door insulation, penetration points sealed

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/21/2018

02/20/2018

Arrived on time, performed work efficiently and were done ahead of schedule. Performed all work as described in the quote. Would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Attic Insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/20/2018

Photo for Weather Shield Insulators - P.O Box 857, Oswego, IL - 36846636

01/24/2018

We badly needed insulation in our attic. We got three quotes. Weather Shield was not only the most reasonable, but the only company in which the owner both gave us the quote and installed the insulation with colleague. We could not have asked for more professionalism or better service. Would highly recommend Gus.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Attic insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2018

01/20/2018

From the moment that I did an internet inquiry, Gus was responsive, followed up, answered questions, and everything that you would expect in a good businessman. He was prompt and on time for both the estimate appointment and the installation appointment. Can not say enough good things. Clean application of attic insulation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Attic Insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/20/2018

Blowing loose fill, batt and Roll Insulation, Spray foam close and open cell Insulation Removal, basement walls and rim joist and open expose walls...

we don't insulate close or existing walls

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing Available