Inspect-A-Home Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20161130

PO Box 2144

Orland Park, IL 60462

Inspect-A-Home,Inc has been providing quality Home inspections in the Chicagoland area since 1995. ASHI & InterNACHI member also CMI (Certified Master Inspector) State licensed. We inspect the house like it was for are own purchase....

home inspection (89)foundation repair (4)mold removal (1)

10/26/2020

Mike was very thorough and spent a lot of time on the inspection. He was very patient in answering my many questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A home inspection to help me keep on top of ongoing maintenance.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2020

06/01/2020

Mike was fantastic. He was thorough, took his time and went out of his way to advise the prospective buyer of his findings along the way. Mike issued his report the same day and it was very complete and easy to read. Highly recommend his services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection

CATEGORY home inspection,foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2020

03/16/2020

Mike was very thorough and scrutinized every detail of the home. He was very informative, polite and patient as we had a number of questions. I was so happy with this inspection work I rehired him for another home I needed inspected. Excellent, professional and he sent the Inspection Report out right away!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection

10/13/2019

Michael it absolutely amazing. Extremely thorough and professional. I am especially impressed with his attention to detail. I am currently shopping for a house and I am so glad I found Michael. I will continue to work with Michael and recommend if anyone is in the market to purchase a home, there is no one better than Michael Becker.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole house home inspection.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2019

02/19/2019

Mike was very detailed and found issues we would not have noticed on our own. He was very proactive and checked everything. Gave us an extensive report.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Condo inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2019

12/02/2018

The home inspection he conducted was very thorough, which I appreciated since it’s an older home (built in 1903). He provided great feedback and explanation of his findings and the response time and final assessment was incredibly fast. Very personable, professional and nice to work with. I highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a full home inspection for a house I was in the process of purchasing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2018

09/24/2018

Fantastic. Mike was thorough, articulate and beyond helpful. He offered excellent insights into the vulnerabilities and strengths of the home. The information was helpful towards "next steps" in maintenance and priorities post-purchase. I would hire him again without reservation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection for purchase of a new home

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2018

07/04/2018

This was the second time I asked Michael to inspect a home for me. He is extremely thorough, does not hesitate to stop and explain or answer any question. I appreciate his knowledge and will not hesitate to recommend him or hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspection of home as part of a real estate transaction.

CATEGORY home inspection,foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2018

03/10/2018

Mike is very thorough, took about 3 hours going through our split level house. His report is detailed, including pictures of problem areas, suggestions for fixing or bringing up to code, general safety concerns, etc. I would highly recommend his services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
home inspection prior to selling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/07/2018

01/25/2018

Mike was great! I called him, and he said he was going on vacation for a week but happened to be free the next day. Mike showed up early and did a thorough job checking the house inside and out. He was happy to answer all my questions and explain anything I was confused about. And he sent me the full report later that night. He provided excellent service on super short notice. I'll definitely be c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2018

Home inspector, detailed computer generated reports provided with digital pictures. Both Pre listing inspections and Buyer home inspections.

Satisfaction