DT GROUP LLC

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since February 2012

B Rated | 68 Reviews

We are General Contractors in the Chicago-land and Suburb area. Our company builds custom homes, creates additions, basement renovations, new home movie theaters, and even new decks for the summer-time. Last but not least, we remodel kitchens and bathrooms. We are licensed and bonded. We offer free estimates. First time clients get 10% off on any project. We use licensed sub-contractors for all trades when necessary....

Paxem, Inc. Residential & Senior Moving & Estate Liquidation

In business since 2003, Paxem provides residential, commercial and senior services for moves. We are an A+ Accredited Senior Move Manager who provides services for the older adult population as well as younger folks! Services include: organizing / de-cluttering / estate sales / liquidations / packing / set up / staging/ move management / inventories / hoarder specialists. Our employees are experts in the entire moving process. Paxem is accredited through ASEL (American Society of Estate Liquidators) which means we're held to a higher standard than other estate liquidators. Whether you're moving locally or across the nation Paxem can help. Paxem Showroom is now open and sells high quality consignment of furniture, fine art, high quality area rugs, decorative items, fine jewelry and more. The Paxem Showroom is located at 345 N. Eric Dr., Palatine, IL 60067

C

04/22/2014

We bought a coupon for 4 hours of labor. The individual was asked to change out a light fixture and put together an IKEA kitchen island. The light fixture was changed out, but the light was hung by the cord and not the chain, ie the chain was longer than the electrical going into the ceiling. I fixed it...8 month pregnant with twins. The IKEA kitchen island was not finished and there was a signifi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I wanted him to trade out a light fixture and put together an IKEA kitchen Island.

CATEGORY remodeling

11/18/2013

They did a great job and had super service. I thank them for helping me not risk my life being up on a ladder.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned my gutters.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

10/01/2013

Once again they did a great job and more than we asked for. Very easy going and creative ideas.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Build new 2 car garage

CATEGORY handyman service,garage builders,architect

10/01/2013

The service was excellent.  I only used him for one thing, but he was very good.  He was able to fix something that we were unable to.  I would recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a Big Deal with them for $99.00 for 4 hours of general contractor or handyman services.

CATEGORY handyman service

09/19/2013

At the time, we needed to find a house as my wife was pregnant and we had been in a small apartment for years.  When we saw the new construction going up, we thought we had truly lucked out.  We were told we had gotten in early enough that we could pick out materials such as tiles, counters, cabinets, paint, etc.  Initially, the owner, Tom Frenkel, seemed like a professional.  As construction prog...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had the unfortunate experience of purchasing a home that had been torn down to the foundation and rebuilt by the DT Group.

CATEGORY handyman service,remodeling,home builders

Residential and commercial building and remodeling Residential and commercial landscaping and snow removal Property management 27/7 Emergency service

Please ask for details.