COMPLETE ELECTRIC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

15532 S 70th Ct

Orland Park, IL 60462

Established in 2015, Complete Electric is a growing family owned business whose main priority is to help you with your electrical needs. No project is too large or too small. Whether an emergency service call, new installation, remodeling, maintenance, or general wiring, Complete Electric can help with any phase of your project. We look forward to building a working relationship with you, as we have with other quality clients. For more reviews please look us up on Home Advisor and see how we put our customers first....

Electrical (20)

01/15/2020

Great! Reasonable rate and flexible service time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2020

01/05/2020

Tom was great! Quick response, professional and reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
An outlet needed to be installed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2020

01/02/2020

Tom was very easy to work with. He was knowledgeable, had excellent craftsmanship, was priced fairly, and kind. I will hire him again and so should you. His schedule can be full but he is worth the time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical upgrade

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/01/2020

12/31/2019

GREAT! Tom was really accommodating and a true professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Troubleshoot, wire and install two lights

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/30/2019

D

11/25/2019

He did not show up on the day he was schedule to. Did not bother to notify us that he was not coming. After a couple of unsuccessful attempts in reaching him.. he finally texted and said he was sick.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install light fixtures

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2019

10/18/2019

Tom provided an estimate for the job and time available. Work was done quickly and efficiently. Cleaned up before leaving. We called Tom back when we had problems with a light switch about a month later, and he was so helpful! We'd recommend and hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Add wiring to outdoor outlet and hung outdoor ceiling fan in screen porch.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2019

09/12/2019

Perfect he was professional and careful. Very good

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rewire a 220 box

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2019

07/10/2019

Took 4 days to respond to my Angie's List message; when he did, asked me to call him but the mailbox was full and I couldn't leave a message. Wrote another Angie's List message and got him to call me. Quoted me a very good price over the phone. When I asked to schedule on a particular day, said he wouldn't know his availability until the day before and would call me that day to finalize, which was...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical panel rewiring, outlet installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2019

06/09/2019

liar never showed worked around his schedule. waited 3 weeks for him. never pulled permit did not call did not show up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
panel upgrade project

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2019

06/05/2019

I am not sure if this is the company as phone number I have is for Tom and dues not March the company phone. No show for first appt. I called him, he had wrong time. Set up later that day. 30 minutes after 2nd appt time, I called him, coworker left job sick. Scheduled for next day. Called 3 hours after appt time, car broke down. When asked why he didn’t call, he said he forgot. Big waste of my tim...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Light fixture hung

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2019

CHANGING/UPGRADING PANEL CHANGING OUTLETS/ SWITCHES CHANGING/ ADDING FANS CHANGING/ ADDING LIGHT FIXTURES CHANGING BATHROOM EXHAUST FANS EXTERIOR LIGHTS RECESSED LIGHTING RUNNING CONDUIT ASK TODAY IF YOU DONT SEE WHAT YOUR LOOKING FOR WE CAN FIND A WAY TO HELP

NA