American Crawlspace & Basement Corp

A 294 Reviews

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since April 2010

15527 70th Ct

Orland Park, IL 60462

American Crawlspaces Has a Lifetime, Transferable Warranty. We are fully licensed, bonded and insured. American Crawlspaces has 27 years in combined experienced in crawlspace and basement water proofing. Our goal is to be the leader in the water proofing world in continued growth though quality and customer satisfaction. American Crawlspaces will make your home a healthier place to live. Chicago Regulated Business License #2551331...

basement waterproofing (257)foundation repair (96)concrete repair (38)well and water pump (36)insulation (31)drain pipe installation (14)water and smoke damage (11)mudjacking (9)excavating (8)basement remodeling (5)mold removal (2)home remodeling (2)

07/05/2020

So far so good it has rained several times since the repair and no sign of water

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair cracks in basement walls

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2020

06/21/2020

Excellent. Steve was able to come to give us an estimate before everyone else. He explained what he saw and what he planned to do very thoroughly. When he came to do the repair, he was on time, did a complete job while explaining everything he was doing. we have had no further leaking and would absolutely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Large crack in foundation needed to be repaired

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! Glad to be of service and even better that your pleased with the work. Appreciatively, Steve American Crawlspaces Corp

04/29/2020

I sang praises for this company 7 years ago. Boy how things change when a warranty is involved Well the seepage started again the same spot. No big deal I thought since I had a lifetime warranty from the first time they were here. Its started again in feb and i understood that the ground was to frozen for them to dig it up. Needless to say they requested countless pictures etc...needed me to text ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
basement seepage

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/29/2020

Hello [Member Name Removed], Keith did talk to you it was agreed that in the Spring weather permitting we would be out to check what is going on. Unfortunately, this spring we have been on a stay at home order do to the Covid19. We will get your issue as soon as possible. Sincerely, Steve

10/30/2019

The crew was on-time and cleaned up very nicely. The system does a great job at keeping the water out of the basement and out of the living areas. I would only suggest that before work is done that the full contract be discussed and all points be clarified. I had some miscommunication that was partially my fault that I had missed. The people are great to work with and helped me out with the items ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement Waterproofing & Floor Drain

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was totally our pleasure working with you! Respectfully, Keith

10/06/2019

The crew arrived on time and started work immediately on my CRAWL space. The space was extremely difficult to work because of the limited height and access point. My old vapor barrier and some temporary wooden flooring was removed, The space was leveled, a new vapor barrier installed and a concrete flooring pumped in and leveled. The crew worked in an extremely restricted and confined area and exe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sand crawl space leveled, vapor shield installed, concrete poured.

CATEGORY concrete repair,basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2019

Thank you very much for your kind words. It was totally our pleasure being of service to you.! Respectfully, Keith

07/03/2019

No work was required. I sent photos and he told me how to go about getting the job done as there was no issue with water coming into crawlspace.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
There was a crack in my concrete floor in the crawlspace without water coming in and Keith recommended how to repair since there was no water coming in through the crack saving me hundreds of dollars. This man is honest and I will definitely recommend him to family and friends if they should have issues with cracks in their basements or foundations where there is water involved.

CATEGORY concrete repair,basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2019

Thank you for your kind words. If we can be of service to you in the future, it would be our pleasure! Respectfully, Keith

07/01/2019

When water's coming in you need service asap, not 3 weeks later. Keith scheduled quickly, answered questions & called back promptly when we had more questions, even over the weekend. Jim, an owner, did the work & explained all. Didn't try to get us to do work that wasn't needed - i.e. c.racks that weren't leaking. Went above & beyond & even caulked an outside area where more water was seeping in -...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foundation crack caused water leak into basement. Water seepage from another area over foundation wall.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2019

Thank you very much for your kind words! If there is anything we can do to be of service to you in the future, give me a call at any time. Respectfully, Keith

06/15/2019

Jim was amazing! Very professional workmanship and he had great customer service skills. Keith also had great customer service and follow up skills. I would highly recommend this company for anyone needing services with water leaks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cracks and leaks in the foundation wall

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2019

Thank you so much for your kind review. We look forward to doing a great job for your fiance today, as well! Respectfully, Keith

05/07/2019

Steve is a Superstar! He is courteous, educated, experienced and did an amazing job! He has a wealth of connections and was able to assist me with locating a fantastic Electrician, Mark Hofer. Before & after photos attached. VERY PLEASED, HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foundation Crack Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2019

Photo for American Crawlspace & Basement Corp - 15527 70th Ct, Orland Park, IL - 37862206

04/30/2019

Jim came and gave me an estimate ( about $1,900.00 under other estimates) explained everything in detail. Had great communication with Jim and Keith. The crew arrived on time and explained what they would be doing breaking the concrete inside around the perimeter laying Drain pipes and drainage boards installing sump pump repairing cracks in the foundation. Great communication and very respectful....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Waterproofing basement

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,wells

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/18/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words and your review. It was our pleasure being of service to you. Respectfully, Keith

Basement Waterproofing, Crawlspace Waterproofing and Concreting - Encapsulation, Outside Drainage Systems, Foundation Crack and Pipe Penetration Repair, Foundation Repair, Sump Pump and Ejector Pump Installation, Closed Cell Spray Foam Insulation

Outside Flat Work