D&T Construction

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since January 2013

I have been in the construction/remodeling business for over 30 years, I currently employ one other person. I do have subcontractors that I use on an as needed basis, primarily for services that I don't perform myself i.e. cement work. Depending on the size of the job I may require a down payment up front before starting the job. The bill/balance of bill is due at time the job is completed. I do not take credit cards nor do I offer any type of financing. I am fully insured and licensed including licensing as a lead abatement supervisor....

Midwest Gutter Guard, LLC

Midwest Gutter Guard, LLC is Family owned and operated. We are your gutter specialists. Inquire about our top of the line Gutter Guards that come with a 20 year no clog money back guarantee. We thoroughly clean out all gutters and downspouts, leak proof, seal and check for pitch adjustments if necessary. We install the best quality gutter guards at discounted prices. Call us first, you will be glad you did.

08/02/2016

Excellent!!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof on house

06/23/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
"I used DT Construction to replace the roof on our house. They did a fantastic job! Dave and his crew were very professional, showed up on time, completed the work as described in the quote and actually completed the job earlier than expected with everything cleaned up with minimal damage to vegetation around the house. |I will use them again on other projects."

04/22/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Came out quote me a price But would never put it in writing

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

03/24/2016

01/14/2016

CATEGORY roofing

We offer a long list of home remodel/repair services including but not limited to kitchens, baths, additions, sun rooms, decks, windows, doors, drywall, ceramic tile, weatherization, insulation, siding and garages. If what you are looking for is not on the list please don't hesitate to call us and ask. We have the equipment to do a blower door test on your home to measure how sealed your house is. We also have the equipment to do blown in insulation. Have done a lot of weatherization work.