Heniff Painting & Remodeling

A 115 Reviews

Founded 1978 • Angie's List since January 2010

3409 Ionia

Olympia Fields, IL 60461

Tim has won back to back Super Service Awards! We have 3 employees... (owner is involved in every job). Free estimates and cost is determined by the job. May contact through email or via phone. We offer award winning interior and exterior painting services. ...

interior painting (113)house painting (7)drywall repair (5)home remodeling (4)plaster (1)woodworking (1)closet design (1)lighting installation (1)

01/14/2020

Heniff Painting and Remodeling was excellent throughout the entire process. He was on time and showed up when he said he would. Tim's attention to detail is the true craftsmanship that is missing in so many remodeling jobs today. Our historic mid-mod ranch interior has been made to look beautiful and inviting again thanks to Heniff P&R.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceiling plaster repair from previous roof leaks

CATEGORY plastering, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2020

07/28/2019

Our huge house needed an uplift. Heniff painting made our house look brand new. Incredible workmanship. We live on a golf course, people stop all the time to say how awesome the house looks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outdoor painting, some carpentry repair, flood light moved and installed.

CATEGORY lighting, woodworking, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/22/2019

Photo for Heniff Painting & Remodeling - 3409 Ionia, Olympia Fields, IL - 38010615

06/18/2019

Tim did a great job; showed up when he promises; cleaned up - I will definitely hire him again for painting projects

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted 3 rooms in our lake house

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2019

05/14/2019

After contacting Angie's List, I was sent a email the next day which was a Saturday. The following Monday, Tim called and stated that they could do the job. He asked when I wanted it done, to which I replied, Now, or as soon as possible! His Dad, Bob, came to my home the next couple of days to see what was needed done. He gave me an estimate of the job to be done, I agreed. Tim called me back afte...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting 2 bedrooms, Patching 1 bedroom ceiling, Painting and patching living room ceiling.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2019

02/28/2019

Tim was great! He promptly provided an estimate, which was competitive. The work was done within 2 business days and the job was outstanding. He even caulked the windows and trim. The room looks brand new and actually feels warmer. He was really nice and I would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tim painted my large family room which has a cathedral ceiling and a 2nd floor stairwell.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2019

12/14/2018

This company never acknowledged my request for a quote. They should have the courtesy to contact me with at least a tentative date as to when they would be able to meet with me.. Instead I heard nothing. I can't honestly rate their workmanship but I can rate their ability to respond to a request.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
interior painting

11/02/2018

Tim had painted my master Bedroom 3 weeks ago and he came back to paint my 3rd bedroom which had all my furniture in it at the time. I wanted a Purple room and he suggested the dark Purple I had picked out to be put on one wall and the other three walls to be painted Sky Violet. It turned out beautiful. He did a FANTASTIC job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tim painted my second bed

CATEGORY house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2018

10/10/2018

Tim took down a cabinet and shelf. Patched the holes and painted the ceiling and walls my bedroom in 5 hours. In two weeks he will be back to take down the wall paper and paint my 2nd bedroom.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tim painted my Bedroom. It is beautiful

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2018

06/16/2018

Tim is excellent at what he does. I'm extremely satisfied with the finished product. He was very flexible and professional. His lines are amazing. My house looks great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior of home painted

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2018

05/31/2018

Everything was done in a professional and timely manner. He worked around my schedule.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting and drywall repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2018

Painting including faux finish, exterior painting, staining, stripping & refinishing furniture, minor electrical including ceiling fans & lighting, minor plumbing including sinks & traps, drywall & carpentry.

Major electrical & plumbing.

Check, Financing Available