NATIONAL TIRE & BATTERY 512

Founded 1972 • Angie's List since April 2005

B Rated | 5 Reviews

ALSO DOING BUSINESS AS: TIRE AMERICA, TIRE KINGDOM & NTB....

HEART CERTIFIED AUTO CARE

Since 1926, HEART Certified Auto Care has serviced the automotive repair, tire, and wheel needs of customers throughout the northern suburbs of Chicago, IL. Through the years we have expanded into four locations in Evanston, IL, Northbrook, IL, Skokie, IL, and Wilmette, IL. Come into any Duxler Complete Auto Care location for a quote on an automotive repair service or a set of tires, or simply schedule your next appointment with us online. If you need help finding one of our locations, view our online locations list for addresses and accompanying hours of operations

D

05/08/2017

09/25/2013

needed just 1 inexpensive tire for old van 1995 used to go to train - they helped pick out and put on -didnt try to oversell me

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
changed oil and put on new tire

CATEGORY auto repair

09/10/2013

It was incredible. I did everything over the phone. I never actually had to step foot in the place, they came and got the car and everything. It was wonderful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put on new tires and provided a tire rotation.

08/14/2013

It went great, they are timely with appointments which I am happy about.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought my tires here, and I recently got the tires rotated and filled the air in the tires.

C

04/26/2005

GOOD WORK BUT SLOW. SEVERAL CUSTOMERS HAD BEEN WAITING ALMOST THREE HOURS FOR ALIGNMENT AND SIMPLE WORK AND WERE NOT HAPPY. THIS WAS A SATURDAY MORNING AT 7:30. THEY HAD ONLY A FEW MECHANICS ON DUTY AND NEEDED AT LEAST THAT MANY MORE, IN MY OPINION. I WOULD GO THERE AGAIN ONLY IN A PINCH.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
REPLACED TWO TIRES.

CATEGORY auto repair

BATTERIES, BELTS & HOSES, BRAKES SHOCKS & STRUTS, STEERING & SUSPENSION, TIRE REPAIR, ALIGNMENTS, WHEEL BALANCING, HEADLIGHTS & TAILLIGHTS, LUBE & OIL & FILTER. AIR & FUEL FILTERS, AIR CONDITIONING, ALTERNATORS, COIL SPRINGS, COOLING SYSTEM, CV BOOTS & JOINTS, FUEL SYSTEM CLEANING, HEATING SERVICE, MAINTENANCE PACKAGES, MAINTENANCE TUNE-UPS, RADIATORS, STARTERS, STATE INSPECTIONS, SUSPENSION & TRANSMISSION MAINTENANCE.