Just Central Vacuums

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since April 2010

Local central vacuum dealer recognized for extensive experience, high quality products, and top notch customer service. Central vacuum systems are a passion of ours. We love a challenge and have the training and experience needed to install and repair built-in vacuum cleaners for new construction and existing properties. Our other passion is growing our list of satisfied customers by way of friendly, timely service on all installations, repairs, and parts sales. We offer free estimates, no trip charge. We have the expertise to fix any problem with any central vacuum system, old or new. We also offer "first-class" installation into new or existing homes with no damage or mess. We service all brands and are factory authorized dealers for Central Vac International, CycloVac, Beam, MD SilentMaster, and Vacuflo....

06/12/2020

Owen the owner, is a true professional and expert in the industry. He solved our issues in a fast and efficient manner. I would highly recommend him. Great service call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Service and Repair central vacuum system

01/20/2019

Owen was very responsive and called me back right away and was even willing to come out on New Year’s Day which we appreciated so much since we aren’t home on business days at all. He checked every vacuum valve and cleaned them all, cleaned out the canisters in garage and showed us how everything works. Then he gave us some great options for new vacuum parts to buy. I vacuum every room all the tim...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We just bought a house with central vacuum system that hasn’t been maintained. We wanted everything checked, and to purchase new hoses and vacuum parts for sanitary reasons.

09/30/2017

Owen set up an appointment (after returning my call shortly after I left a message) for the very next day and arrived when he said he would. He gave me 2 options after quickly diagnosing problem- new motor or new vacuum giving prices for both. He also volunteered to check & clean my attachments, wiped out the inside of canister and answered all my questions. He was very polite and professional. I ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnosed problem and replaced motor which he had on his truck. He also cleaned the unit and serviced the power brush. We were very impressed that we could repair an almost 25 year old vacuum from Lindsay Manufacturing Inc.

09/19/2017

Very professional, available and affordable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleared a clogged vacuum head, tested switch in system, upgraded to a new stair attachment.

09/14/2017

He called and was on his way that afternoon. Found out the problem immediatly fixed it and answered all my questions. Very professional, informative and efficient. I will definetly call him agian and refer my neighbors and friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My central vacuum did not have suction. Owen called me after I left a message on his buisness line the next buisness day and tried to rule out any issues over the phone before he needed to come out. He was going to be near my house at another job and said he could stop out later the same day if I was available.

CATEGORY central vacuum cleaners

Sales, service and maintenance for built-in vacuum systems. Upgrade/modernize older systems. New homeowner use and care orientation. Installation into new and existing structures, residential and commercial. Parts, bags, filters, installation materials.

Visa, Check, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available