Spring Valley Dental Group

Founded 1981 • Angie's List since October 2008

There are 3 doctors at this site. Some oral surgery is performed at this site. No HMO Insurance...

Anderson, Dr. Keith F.

When you visit our office, your smile is our top priority. Our team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve. Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. Click here to contact us or call 314.961.5866. Additional e-mail - dra@radiantsmilesstl.com. There is one doctor at this site. Surgery is performed at this site. To see if this provider is board certified visit www.abgd.org

04/20/2016

01/28/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular dental checkup. These always go well. I am given a thorough explanation of Dr Martin's findings and excellent instructions for general care and any special issues. He always listens to my concerns and answers all my questions.

09/12/2014

I have been a patient of Dr Martin for several years and have always found him to be very competent and caring. The staff at Spring Valley Dental Clinic is also excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular Dental Exam and Cleaning.

06/12/2013

He does not take himself as "call me doctor whatever". He introduces himself and he says "call me Lance". He is not a person who takes himself terribly serious but he does good work. They are only open Monday to Thursday but for emergency they do have dentist on call. It is a relatively good practice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Spring Valley Dental Group and I see Dr. Martin for dentistry.

05/27/2013

During my first visit to Dr. Ames, I noticed that he had advertisements all over his office for white fillings. When he looked in my mouth, the only things he commented on were my silver fillings. I was immediately suspicious. He said that I had new cavities forming around all of my old fillings (the silver ones!) and that I had a really bad cavity on one back tooth. After he left, I thought about...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to this dentist twice, and had a negative experience each time. The provider was incredibly rude and unprofessional. He actively sought to intimidate me by being confrontational and insulting when I was lying in the chair. He seems to forget that people are paying customers and have the right to ask questions in an effort to understand what is going on. I will never go back, and I caution anyone who is thinking about going there.

Dentistry - General,