Handyman Pros

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20170915

Northwest Suburbs

Northwest Suburbs, IL 60060

ONE CALL CAN SOLVE ALL YOUR HOUSE PROBLEMS Professional Handyman Services, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Plumbing, Electrical, Carpentry, Tiling, Flooring Insured Bonded Guaranteed LIVE PHONE HELP Mon-Fri 8-5 email chat after hours... Chicago Home Repair License #2209943...

Deals

handyman (619)plumbing (134)electrical (86)home remodeling (83)woodworking (76)drywall repair (75)tile installation (66)door (60)lighting (53)interior painting (50)ceiling fan installation (32)home remodeling (26)

10/06/2020

Gary arrived on time. Addressed all issues in a professional manner. Courteous, clean and extremely capable. The work on our shed doors is awesome!!! Very very happy with the results!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Several odd jobs, electrical, carpentry, painting

CATEGORY electrician,woodworking,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2020

Dear Member: Thank you for taking the time to fill out our quality control survey, we appreciate your feedback and glad you were happy with the job the handyman did for you, Have a Great Day and we are looking forward to serve you gain in the future. Nick and Gary at Handyman pros

10/05/2020

Very well. I have used this company's services before, always with the same workman, Gary. His work is excellent, he is prompt, responsible, thorough. I found this company through Angie's List, and I am very pleased to have done so. These are the people I will call when I need a reliable handyman. BTW, previous work done included installation of a kitchen faucet, caulking, touchup paint, and insta...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
attach fixture, minor painting, wall patching

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing,plumbing,ceiling fans,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2020

Dear Member: Thank you for filing out our quality control survey, we are happy that you liked the quality our work and we are looking forward to serve you again in the future - Have a Great day - Nick at Handyman pros

10/02/2020

Pretty well, they had to reschedule due to weather, but he made it out about a week later. At first he thought it would require more work than originally quoted, but then was able to get it done without any further issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace outside hose bib/spigot

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2020

Dear Member: Thank you for taking the time to respond to out quality control survey, we glad all went well and you were happy with our service, have a Great Day and we are looking forward to serve you again in the future.

09/30/2020

Gary was punctual, polite and knowledgeable. He installed the covers quickly and thoroughly. He reinstalled some loose siding and even added some fasteners to ensure the siding wouldn’t come loose again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cover install and repair siding

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing,gutter repair,handyman service,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2020

Dear Member: Thank you for taking the time to answer our quality control survey, we appreciate the kind words for our handyman and we are looking forward to assist you again in the future - have a Great day!! Nick at Handyman pros
D

09/28/2020

The man that arrived, Dane, was not the person that gave the estimate so he didn’t do the job right. Ken gave the estimate. Dane was in a hurry. He screwed one set of shutters right over the trim that he was to paint, then tried to charge me $150 for unscrewing them and moving them to the right place. He obviously didn’t read the estimate that Ken gave. I had to then speak to Ken to get this charg...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior shutters installed and trim painted.

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2020

Dear Member: Thank you for the feedback, handyman should have not been in a hurry picking up somebody from the airport (which I was not aware of) when he had a job to do but let’s also talk about the job itself, handyman did install the shutters exactly where the old ones were without being told you wanted them installed next to the trim, so he had to removed and reinstall them where you want them...

09/16/2020

The repair went fine, with the job not considered finished until I was satisfied with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reattach second floor exterior window shutter that had come loose.

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2020

Dear Member: Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback in our control survey, we are glad everything went fine and we are looking forward to serve you again in the future - Have a Great day! Nick at handyman pros

09/06/2020

I was very happy with all aspects of the job. Coordination up front, the workmanship, cleanup. I would definitely rehire for other work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair subfloor

CATEGORY flooring,handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/06/2020

Dear Member: Thank you for taking the time to write this positive review for us, we appreciate the business and looking forward to serve you again in the future - Have a Great Labor Day Weekend - Nick at Handyman pros

08/27/2020

The door track is not level and the door will not stay open.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace a shower door

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2020

Dear member: That “F” review is so unfair, the shower door is professionally installed and the installation job looks great as you already mentioned to me in your email and there is no mentioning on your review that is not, in fact you even tip the handyman for the good job, your only complaint afterwards was that the door is not staying shut when you are taking a shower (not open that you are men...

08/26/2020

The work was excellent, they were on time, performed the work quickly. The only reason I gave them a B instead of an overall A is they left the wrappers /empty boxes around (did not pick up the garbage). That said, they were quick, did an excellent job for a very reasonable price ... well worth it for me to pick up a few wrappers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Just a few light fixtures hung.

CATEGORY electrician

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2020

Dear Member: Thank you for taking the time and let us know how we did for you, I apologize for not cleaning up after the job was done, I noted this with Ken and he also apologizes for this, We are glad though that you like our services and you were happy with the job we did for you and we are looking forward to serve you again in the future - Have a Great day!! Handyman pros
C

07/14/2020

Work performed was satisfactory and thorough, however Gary the handyman assigned to our job was very snarky towards me throughout the entire project. At the end of the project, he actually snapped at me asking where I had put the wrench that he asked me to pick up earlier after dropping it off the roof. I had placed it on the hood of his van, but his attitude was accusatory as though I had taken i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove roof antenna

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2020

Dear member: I am so sorry to hear this, I have discussed this with handyman and he sincerely apologizes for this, he is a fine man with tons of great reviews but I guess he was not very nice to you, again we apologize form the entire team of handyman pros on behalf of Gary, I hope you will consider us again for your future - Have a Great Evening!!

Handyman Jobs, Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling, Carpentry, Tiling, Flooring - LIVE PHONE HELP Mon-Fri 8-5 email chat after hours...

Foundation leaks, heating & air conditioning, appliances repairs, room additions, drains & sewers, roofing & siding. We subcontract all Plumbing and Electrical services that require a license.

Visa, MasterCard, Check