OHare Midway Limousine Service Inc

Founded 1956 • Angie's List since August 2001

O'Hare-Midway Limousine Service Inc. can get you where you need to go. We specialize in Corporate, Wedding, & Global Transportation....

07/31/2017

Excellent. Very punctual and very professional!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Round trip from Southwest side of Chicago to Ohare airport with a stop in between to pick up my daughter.

07/25/2017

Perfect, professional got their early enough. Would use it again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Limo services to the airport for four people with lots of luggage

11/18/2015

Great experience, absolutely professional service, on time, easy to contact, they could not have made my trips, both too and from the airport more comfortable and stress free. Will definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
To and from O'Hare

04/23/2015

I give them all 'A's and everything is great. They come on time and they always bring my bags. Every driver I have had has been very nice and got me to where I needed to go. They were perfect. It is about standard. It wasn't really cheap but it wasn't expensive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I am way out, far from the airport, so it cost me like $90, which sounds like a lot but I live way far away.

12/16/2014

For both trips, our driver was prompt and courteous, knew the routes, and drove safely. Without any explanation or advance notice, our inbound trip was changed from the sprinter van we requested to a stretch limo. We were a little concerned since we had a large amount of luggage to transport. In the end, we had to place some items on the floor between our feet to make everything fit. We arrived on...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided transportation from the southwest suburbs to a hotel in downtown Chicago for a family wedding and also provided the return trip home again.

CATEGORY limo services

Global, Wedding, & Corporate Transportation.