LOGAN SQUARE PLUMBING

Angie's List since October 2006

Ex-Stink Plumbing & Sewer

Ex-Stink Plumbing and Sewer is owned & operated by Harold Van Crey and family. We are a full plumbing and sewer repair service company that is licensed, bonded, and insured. We are fully committed to offering our customers honest, reliable, quality service, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. Through dedication to our customers and our commitment to quality, we feel that we can offer you the best service in the industry. Free Estimates - Licensed, Bonded & Insured - Better Business Bureau Member A+ Rating - Owner operated. Award winning. DBA HVC Plumbing.

Offers by Ex-Stink Plumbing & Sewer on Angie's List

07/01/2009

The plumbers from Logan Square were extremely honest, thorough, and they explained everything. They had to come back because something didn't work perfectly. They didn't charge me for the trip even though it was another part. Before they came out, they told me how much it was going to be. They were very up front about it. They were straight shooters. They were good at explaining things. They knew ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a great experience with Logan Square Plumbing for my plumbing.

09/30/2007

They were very good about coming quickly and on time. The plumber who showed up was very good at helping diagnose the problem and offering suggestions. He didn't push things that weren't needed. I thought they did great, fast work. However, the price seemed a little high considering they were only there for less than 1.5 hours total and only had to replace wax seals for the parts.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They pulled up two toilets in my house and resealed them with wax rings because they were leaking.

10/13/2006

Les was quick to assess the problem and corrected the problem quickly. The pipes in the building were blocked and it was repaired with a back-flush of water. Les also repaired my leaky kitchen faucet quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shower/tub was not running hot water, but hot water was running in the sink right next to the tub.