1st Choice Appliance Repair

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since December 2010

B Rated | 13 Reviews

Highland Park Appliance Repair, 847.984.9179 has serviced and neighboring areas for more than 17 years. We aim to be the best appliance repair service. Our goal is to provide high quality repair services and after service. We service all kinds of appliances of all brands....

Wili's Appliance Repair

Here at Wili's Appliance Repair, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. With over 10 years experience we are experts in the appliance repair trade specializing in all types of washers,dryers,and refrigerators and we are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We look forward to earning your business. Expect quality work and great pricing.

Offers by Wili's Appliance Repair  on Angie's List

11/02/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was told that a technician would arrive between 11 and 2; Jim arrived at 11:00. He wore a big smile, and he worked quickly and diligently. He did a proper job of the repair.

07/02/2015

Contrary to my earlier recommendation of this outfit for some great work done by one repairman on our Sub-Zero freezer, which is why I chose it to work on our GE oven broiler, the service here was terrible.  A different repairman, described by the service as having 25 years of experience with GE ovens,  fiddled around with some wires for up to an hour (including about 1/2 hour in his truck) and di...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Supposedly repaired GE oven broiler.

05/19/2015

It did not go, after the rude woman I would not give them $59.00 for a "service call" ever.  They lost me before they had a chance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing.  I did not get past the rude woman on the line.

05/14/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repaired my dryer which was not heating to dry the clothes

05/07/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Took a look at our refrigerator as we thought there was a short, but he advises us that it was fine and that the short was coming from the GSI outlet, opposite of what the electrician who came out and charged us $185 for nothing

CATEGORY appliance repair

Repair For Washers, Dryers, Refrigerators, Stoves & Wall Ovens, Dishwashers, Garbage Disposals, & Microwaves.

Repair Vacuums, Mixers, Blenders, Coffee Makers, Or Toasters.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal