Finnegan, Dr. Sean M.

Angie's List since June 2013

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

Zabrosky, Dr. Adriana

Acupuncturist and massage therapists on staff. Attend a Health Talk on Wednesday nights at 7PM and receive a 50 dollar credit toward your care. Provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield.

10/07/2015

04/30/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Knee pain and neck pain. Dr Finnegan worked on spinal adjustments and adjusted my knee and worked on the arches of my flat feet. He was very thorough and by the next day all the pain was gone.

04/07/2014

He is a thorough Dr. with great communication skills. He uses the most current procedures and assists you with exercises to use at home for preventative treatments.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lower back and neck problems. I've been going to Dr. Finnegan for the past 2 years along with my husband. He has solved all my problems without having to come back again and again like I had to do with previous chiropractors.

06/03/2013

Dr. Finnegan took x-rays of my lower back, examined x-rays, and explained in very easy understandable terms the reason and treatment process. Dr. Finnegan explained that the pain I was feeling was coming from the sacrum region. Dr. Finnegan performed an adjustment and almost immediately I felt relief from the pain. Dr. Finnegan also suggested some stretching exercises to perform at home to help al...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Extreme lower back issues. I called Dr. Finnegan around mid morning explaining that I was referred to him (new patient). Dr. Finnegan was able to squeeze me in before office closed. I explained the symptom's I was experiencing. Dr. Finnegan asked lots of questions and came up with the correct diagnosis and treatment plan.

Chiropractic care.