Scientific Home Services Ltd

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

5639 W Howard St

Niles, IL 60714

We have been your Chicago window specialists since 1928, when the business was founded under the name Scientific Window Company. In early 2009, Scientific Home Services Ltd was incorporated to better meet the rapidly changing demands of the industry and to devote our attention solely to serving our customer needs. Under the current business, we can now offer the broadest range of window style, color, and glass options at the most competitive prices....

window replacement (556)door installation (84)hauling (20)picture framing (9)screen repair (5)masonry (3)

06/30/2020

We had a great experience with this company. They were prompt to respond and schedule the work, they were professional, and they were polite. We love our new sliding doors, as they really transformed our back room (included pictures below). We would highly recommend this company!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed New Sliding Doors

CATEGORY replacement windows,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2020

Photo for Scientific Home Services Ltd - 5639 W Howard St, Niles, IL - 38683759

06/15/2020

Victor is a consummate professional. He has done several glass replacement windows in my condo and always is very through, kind, and informative. He treats my house like his own and does excellent work. I recommend him to all of my friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace the glass in windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2020

06/10/2020

Went great. Took 2 visits. People who did work were very professional, efficient and effective.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
window repairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2020

06/08/2020

I couldn't be happier with how this whole project went. Victor came out and fixed two windows that I was sure would have to be replaced. They did replace three of the windows in my dining room and they look great. They had excellent communication from start to finish and they completed the job in less time than they originally estimated.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair and replacement for several windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2020

05/07/2020

Great experience from start to finish. The company offers a premier brand of custom replacement of windows. Jon made the process painless by giving us straightforward information and a detailed written proposal. The windows arrived as scheduled and the installers, Damian and Yuri, were outstanding. They did a thoroughly professional job putting in thirteen large windows and capping the exterior tr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2020

04/29/2020

The process from beginning to end was a pleasure. Jon answered all of my questions in a timely manner and processed my order efficiently and quickly. Damian and Uri were efficient and professional making for a flawless installation. Damian’ s attention to detail was very apparent. I Loooove my new doors. You have an amazing product and I could not be happier. Sincerely, Wanda You g Sent from my iP...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New patio doors.

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2020

04/05/2020

Everything was fantastic. Appreciated the personalized service and the professional installation. Jon gave no-pressure, fair quote on installation; windows were projected to be ready in 6 weeks, but were ready earlier. Easily made appointment for installation to accommodate our schedule. Installation was completed in one day with ample clean-up as if they were never here.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2020

03/02/2020

Fabulously from the person who came out to measure to the installers. Extremely professional. I went with this company because of how long the business had been operating, approximately 30 years. They gave me a lifetime warranty on windows and Labor which are transferable. The installers, Damian and crew have been with the company for at least 7 years and said very positive things about working fo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed approximately 30 new windows in 3 flat apartment building. I live in one of the apartments. There is no comparison between this company and the company that did my back windows.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2020

Thank you for the great review. We aim to please and make this process as easy as possible. We appreciate you leaving a review so others can learn from your experience. If you need anything, please let me know at 847-752-0370x5 Mark Brottman, President Scientific Home Services

02/20/2020

Booking and installation went smoothly. The installers showed up on time and finished on time. Came in at quoted amount. It appears to be quality work and quality materials.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace two large windows and a sliding glass door

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2020

02/03/2020

From the initial consultation right through the installation, this company and all of the people who worked with us were professional, courteous, and a pleasure to work with. They went above and beyond to make sure that we were taken care of at every step. I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a several windows, including a large picture window replaced and a new front door.

CATEGORY replacement windows,doors