Major Cleaning Professionals Inc

A162 REVIEWS

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since March 2004

8000 W Foster Ln #407

Niles, IL 60714

Major Cleaning Professionals has been serving Chicago's commercial and residential cleaning needs for nearly 20 years. We specialize in weekly home cleaning Monday through Saturday, and send one individual to each location for personalized service. For deeper cleaning projects a crew can be hired for weekend work. We are a bonded and insured business that puts great emphasis in quality before anything else. Our service is very personalized to your needs and we will work with you every step of the way to make sure you get what you expect. We understand that a clean home or office environment makes for a better and safer atmosphere free of dust particles, germs and bacteria. Chicago cleaning is our business! Major Cleaning Professionals can assist with any and all move-in unpacking, and organizing once the heavy lifting is done. We are experts in organizing your recent move, and would love the opportunity to help make your new house a home !...

House Cleaning (162)Floor Cleaning and Waxing (4)Buffing and Polishing (2)Carpet Cleaning (2)Window Cleaning (1)

06/06/2019

I could not be happier with Barbara and her team. We needed our home to get a deep cleaning prior to having pictures taken for our real estate listing. I called Barbara and she was able to have one of her crew scheduled for exactly when we needed (two weeks out from my call). The morning of the appointment both Barbara and the woman who cleaned our home (I'm sorry I did not get her name) showed up...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep clean of entire first floor

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2019

Thank you, we always take a pride to make our clients satisfied.

08/27/2018

Barbara and her crew arrived on time and cleaned as well as could be expected in a home that was neglected because of illness. I was satisfied with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
getting home ready for sale

CATEGORY house cleaning, floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2018

Thank you for your review. As always we did our best.

06/28/2018

Barbara and Ewa were very professional and punctual. I explained how I have been doing the cleaning thus far and they accommodated to my ways which was very comforting. Having experience in the cleaning business it is a little hard to be pleased especially when you`ve seen everything and anything, but I was impressed of how well the job was done. We have already scheduled recurring service with th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home cleaning

CATEGORY house cleaning, floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2018

Dear Member that was a pleasure to talk with You and do a business . We appreciate Your decision and the opportunity for us to clean Your house again. Thank you for taking a time to write this review. All the best and Happy 4Th of July, Barbara

09/19/2017

Have used Barbara and her team for many years at two different condos. They are easy to work with, and the service is awesome. Communication and scheduling is easy via text, which I appreciate. I was referred to Barbara from a friend and have recommended them to others as well. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2017

08/06/2017

Barbara and I met in advance so that she could see what I had in mind. She explained everything about how her fees work so that I could prioritize what I asked her to do. Barbara and her crew were punctual, efficient, thorough, and professional in every way. We were very happy with the result. Unexpectedly, I learned a lot, too, as Barbara gave me a couple of tips about how to care for my granite ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I'm tardy with this review as the service we received was back in June.) We asked for a "deep cleaning" of our condo, particularly for jobs we rarely get to during a routine weekly cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2017

Thank you , that was a pleasure to work for you and share my experience. We wish you all the best.

12/12/2016

Barbara and her team were wonderful. They showed up on time, were all very polite and professional. They did a fantastic job cleaning after a first floor remodel in our home. I would definitely use the service again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Good clean after home remodel.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2016

Thank you, we are always available if you need us.

12/02/2016

They do very good job, the best job for me. The interaction was very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They do cleaning, apartment cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2016

Thank you ,We are so glad that we could make you happy and help to keep your place clean.

09/14/2016

They're good. They were on time. They do the work. Maybe the lack of English speaking makes it a little bit tougher to communicate with them. I'm sure the pricing were competitive, they're probably right with everyone else.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2016

Your "C" for a price surprise me, [Member Name Removed]. We clean your house I believe 3 years or more and you still paying the same price for cleaning every week . The price sometimes change ,when you expecting more for what we agree on the beginning. Overall I think you rated us very low.

06/01/2016

I used them once. They were good and thorough.They did a very good clean. I think they were slightly on the upper end of the price range. It was an initial clean and they brought two people, so I guess it was fair in that regard. However, it terms of regular cleaning, it was expensive.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2015

I am very surprised. This is payback for my underestimate job in your place the first time? You should say that you did not like the price which I gave you the second time. The first time you were very happy as we remember, so that is why you call again, but you did not like the real price for the job and quality you expected . Also you were not able to keep once a month schedule ,so that was the ...

05/28/2016

I d id not hire them because I was told that not all the people who would work here will have workmen's compensation insurance.  It is very risky to have anyone doing work in your home without this type of insurance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called them and asked if the people who would come to  clean were covered by workmen's compensation insurance.  Said not all.  Explained that if a person doing work in my home is injured my insurance would not cover and that would create a risk.  Said that would not happen.  This is absurd!  Hiring somebody to work in your homw without workmens' compensation insurance is extremely risky!

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2016

That is your opinion, but that has nothing to do with our performance. Your "F" has not base on our work. This is just your anger to put someone in bad place. Did you do this to every business which you call?

Residential & commercial cleaning.

Carpet Cleaning.