Your Signature Resume

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

Jane Ave

Naperville, IL 60540

15 year - Resume Writers (Executive, Professional, Entry Level) 5-Time Super Service Award Winner. Leverage your job search by choosing one of the best resume writing companies in the nation. We offer personalized one-on-one consultation, expert-level writing, recruiter experience and multi-award-winning service that will GET YOU INTERVIEWS!...

resume writer (470)

07/29/2020

Mark ( resume writer) was excellent! He was very professional and personable. I had a time deadline in which to submit my resume and Mark was on time with completing my resume. His positive and pleasant demeanor was a pleasure. I would use this service again and refer my friends, coworkers, and family if they needed a professional resume. The resume was impressive and the future employer already w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A revised resume

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2020

07/09/2020

Excellent. Very thorough, very professional and obviously years of experience in their field.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Executive resume writing service

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2020

06/03/2020

Very good, in fact I just hired them again to do my son's resume

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Resume for 55yo IT professional

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2020

05/23/2020

My experience with Mary and her team went really, really well. Mary talked me through what a resume should sound like and showed me what needs to be on there. She paired me with Josh, who took the time to call me and get to know me and my job history. I felt I didn't have much to offer to put on my resume, but Josh ran with it and created an amazing snapshot of me. He described my experiences I vi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Resume/Cover Letter writing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2020

01/11/2020

I am transitioning from government to the private sector after thirty years of service. Having never been required to compile a resume before, I looked on Angie’s List for a referral. I contacted Your Signature Resume (YSR) to obtain a quote and I was contacted very quickly by both Mark and Mary. I arranged to speak to Mark the following weekday. Mark spent some time with me on the telephone to ga...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Resumé and cover letter

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2020

12/23/2019

Mark did a fabulous job on my resume, cover letter and linkedln profile. On the jobs I interviewed for, I was told my resume was fabulous. My last interview the company was very impressed with my resume and ultimately I got the job. Would definitely work with Mark again. He was a delight to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rewriting my resume, cover letter and linkedln profile

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2019

12/01/2019

Resume process was more than an interview and updating my previous and very old resume. Process is well thought out and thorough with a questionnaire that will be very helpful in an interview. Mark and Mary were excellent to work with. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Resume, cover letter and LinkedIn Profile

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2019

11/19/2019

I am so glad I chose Your Signature Resume for their resume and LinkedIn services. Mark is engaging, very attentive to detail and is truly gifted in the art of resume building. Mary is responsive and flexible and is there for you throughout the entire process. I am very satisfied with the finished product and would choose them again in a heartbeat. Thank You!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Creation of new resume plus LinkedIn

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2019

11/02/2019

Very well, this is the second time I have used the service and my resume and LinkedIn are awesome!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Write resume and LinkedIn prifike

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2019

09/01/2019

In one week from the completion of my resume I received my first interview. Within two weeks of my resume being completed, I started my job. My resume looked very good and I highly recommend to others on the job hunt. It was well worth it!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Resume completion

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2019

Professional Resume Writing, Cover Letters, LinkedIn Development & Optimization, Proposal Writing Documents, Web Content, Copy Editing, Proofreading

We service all areas.