R&S Inc Garage Door Sales & Service

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

24W 959 Ramm Dr

Naperville, IL 60564

Extended Springs Warranty. Garage doors, installation & garage door openers. Commercial and residental work....

garage door repair and installation (149)door (11)

09/24/2020

The R&S on-time estimate was done at the same time as the garage door inspection. The price was very competitive. Unlike another bid, R&S did not need to reframe my 50 year old doorway. Communications were easy with the company owner Russ. The work began a few days later, and I didn't have to wait weeks for the new door as required by another door company. Dale, the expert installer, had the old d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace garage door

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2020

09/17/2020

R&S responded extremely quickly. They replaced both cables and tuned the door. Calculated which discount (Angie coupon or senior discount) would be more. I'd give them an A+ if I could.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
One of the garage door cables broke causing the door to jam and become immobile.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2020

08/05/2020

On time, same day service. Quality repair with respect of COVID-19 precautions. Fixed broken spring and checked both doors for any other issues ( there were none). Lubricated both doors, cleaned any material from garage/ driveway. I was very satisfied

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Broken garage door spring

CATEGORY garage doors,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/28/2020

07/03/2020

A new driver to my household backed into my garage door and mangled it. I called R&S Garage at 6pm on Thursday and my door was fixed the next day for a fair price. I will use R&S again for any garage door repairs!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair Garage Door

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2020

06/29/2020

Very well. The cost was very competitive and the installation went smoothly. All parties were very professional and are very satisfied with the end result. This was a very good experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced our garage door with a better quality door

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2020

03/03/2020

The guy was great, he explained everything and oiled everything and gave me advice on what to look for if problems happen in the future!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My photo eyes needed to be adjusted because garage door would not go down at times!

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2020

08/01/2019

The worker showed up just about exactly when he promised. He showed me I needed a couple of extra parts and explained why. He was very professional and an answered all the questions I asked. When finished he showed me that the garage door opened and closed perfectly. I was very pleased and would hire them again in the future if need be!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired R&S garage door to replace a broken spring.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2019

06/18/2019

They came a long way to get to our house. The repairman was timely and finished quickly. We thought the price was a good price. They did a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a spring replaced on our garage door

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2019

01/28/2019

Very well. I had a semi-emergency situation. I called on a Wednesday (the day after Christmas), and R&S replaced the door 2 days later, on Friday. Price was hundreds of dollars lower than Home Depot's installed quote. (Costco ruled itself out by requiring a home consultation which could not be scheduled until a week later, after New Year.) I wanted a standard 2-car garage door with insulation. R&S...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of garage door

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/28/2018

12/20/2018

The experience was much better than I expected. The repairman, Tomas, arrived on time and was professional, friendly, and knowledgeable. He explained everything he was doing, keeping me informed. He worked quickly, but did a thorough job, rechecking his work and cleaned up the job site after the job was completed. I have had no problems with the door in the weeks since the work was done. I was ext...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Overhead door spring replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2018

Garage Doors, Opener Installation, Broken Spring Replacement, Cable, Hinges, Rollers

Visa, MasterCard, Check