Provision Painting Inc

A 92 Reviews

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since August 2006

851 N. Eagle

Naperville, IL 60563

Matt of Provision Painting is not just a painter, he is an artist. He focuses on proper drywall prep and using quality Benjamin Moore Products. He is a graduate of The American Academy of Art of Chicago and has always had a passion for art. He specializes in interior design and color matching and can turn your home into an artistic masterpiece. Please visit my Facebook page to see a showcase of some of the work we have done. Award winning. ProVision. Credit cards accepted....

interior painting (77)house painting (23)drywall repair (17)wallpaper removal (8)plaster (4)water and smoke damage (2)pressure washing (1)

12/20/2019

Matt and his team did a wonderful job! Matt is the ultimate professional! In addition to his painting skills, he has interior design skills as well. I was looking for design suggestions for my painting project. He listened to my input and we were able to agree on a wonderful palette of colors for my home. Matt will go the extra mile until the customer is completely satisfied. Truly authentic and t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/19/2019

D

12/02/2019

Management (Good Ideas, Good Talker) more concerned about moving on to the Next Job rather than finishing the Job they were on. Did not finish job site clean up and missed a spot! (See Photos) Half-way through the Job, management increased price by 10% ($550) Good job on what they DID do . . . Good Polish workers . . .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Painting, all rooms, 1,500 sq. ft. house

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2019

Photo for Provision Painting Inc - 851 N. Eagle, Naperville, IL - 38271718

-This Client tried to manipulate me and take advantage of my kindness. -99% of the time I use high quality Regal Select and Aura Benjamin Moore Paints, but this client didn't want the cost of the good paint, so i caved and offered to use cheap paint as it is his rental property. -The renters trashed this property. Dog urine, mouse feces, and just a vile mess. -We did clean up. We had a lot of garb...

06/27/2019

Very nice crew, attentive, very work oriented, job completed in timely manner

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting and patch up on interior walls

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2019

05/30/2019

It went well. Matt is a personable fellow who knows color, is reasonably priced, and his crew did a fine job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
living room, dining room, and hallway painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2019

09/20/2018

Matt & his crew paid attention to every detail and to any questions we had. They were so careful in the house leaving in cleaner than when they started. His estimate for the work was very fair and we definitely call him for any future projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
kitchen wallpaper removal

CATEGORY wallpaper removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2018

08/16/2018

Matt and his crew were professional, clean, fast and perfect. I couldn't of hired anyone better as Matt and his crew. Matt thank you so much for making our house look perfect. The built in's look wonderful. You delivered on what you promised and that is big. I look forward to working with you with me future projects we talked about. Give your crew and big thank you from us. I will definitely pass ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting house and built in's in Family room

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2018

08/04/2018

Matt was quick to respond to my request for a quote. He provided a reasonable quote as well as much-needed color advice. He and his team were punctual and polite. The staining and painting look great! I would hire again and definitely recommend his service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
interior and exterior painting and staining

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2018

07/23/2018

It went far better than expected. Matt called us immediately, came out the same night to give a quote. His crew was then here the next morning and had it all done by 5:00 pm. Not only did they move all the furniture, but they put it all back. They plastered all the holes, removed the dimples in the ceiling and did a tremendous paint job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bedroom, ceiling, closet, trim and doors were painted. They also removed wallpaper trim along ceiling.

CATEGORY drywall, plastering, wallpaper removal, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2018

02/07/2018

Matt and his team were fantastic. He put up with me changing my mind about things a couple of times without any complaint. The work they did was professional. Matt is an artist and has a great eye for color. Putting your trust in him to select colors for your home is highly recommended. Matt oversees and inspects everything they do and nothing is left undone or sloppy. My house looks like a brand ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior House painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/07/2018

09/06/2017

They were the best painters we have ever used, very professional and neat. We are very pleased with the new look and Matt's selection of colors. Always arrived on time and met the schedule as proposed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They painted multiple rooms in our home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2017

Exterior and interior painting, full prep, drywall repair, prime coat, finish coat, faux finishes, murals & wallpaper removal.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal