Premier Asphalt

B 12 Reviews

Founded 1977 • Angie's List since February 2017

2863 95th St

Naperville, IL 60564

WE DO COMPLETE ASPHALT PAVING PROJECTS ONLY. Residential, Commercial, and Industrial Asphalt Paving Contractor. NO SEALCOATING!...

asphalt paving (12)excavating (1)hauling (1)

09/27/2019

Did an excellent job. Would definitely rehire or recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new asphalt driveway.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2019

Thanks again [Member Name Removed]!
D

08/22/2019

Started out good. I just got off of Angie`s list when Bernie showed up in front of house very nice man. We agreed to a price which was about 4.50 per foot - $4000 job. They were able to get it done the next week. Within a week weeds started popping up through the whole driveway. When I called Bernie he said he never heard of weeds popping up and he would be right out to look at it which he did not...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
asphalt drive way

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2019

07/17/2019

They never called, emailed, nothing no response at all. I would have liked if they would have just called and said we can go it later even. But no response, none what so ever. Not very professional, if you ask me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
my driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2019

I never received any emails or calls Please feel free to call my cell phone. (630)631-1795 I'd be happy to come out for an estimate

09/28/2018

Awesome. Driving home from work one Day I noticed Premier was finishing my neighbors driveway. I stopped and talked to the foreman of the crew and immediately took a liking to him. He came right over to take measurements and quote the work I wanted done. Shortly after the owner contacted me to touch base and see if I had any questions. By the time I was off of the phone we had worked out a price a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of a Asphault driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2018

09/28/2018

This was an EXCELLENT experience! Pete was professional, fair, friendly punctual and took pride in the quality of work done at my house. He and his crew left the property very clean and my neighbors all had very positive comments on the work. It was so good my next door neighbor had work done while the crew was still at my house! I highly recommend Pete and Premier Asphalt!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Premier Asphalt dug out my old driveway, poured new asphalt and finished the drive.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2018

D

08/10/2018

I sent several messages and still have not received a response. Quite unprofessional to not even give a no-bid.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Asphalt driveway addition

08/09/2018

Talked to woman in their office three times, each time was promised a call back from their estimator. Never heard back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway replacement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2018

[Member Name Removed], I apologize for not returning your calls. The person answering the phone should have explained to you that I was in Houston the week of July 30th for my mothers cancer treatment. I do my best to answer all customers but I’m sure you can understand it was a tough week. My cell phone number is (630)631-6139 if you are still interested in a quote. Please feel free to call me an...

03/15/2018

Very good. They went down even further than what the past companies had done. It seems to be holding up better.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had them replace my blacktop driveway.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2018

03/14/2018

It went great. Everything went as described. They did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They paved our gravel driveway.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/05/2017

07/07/2017

Pete was very reliable, very responsive, and communicative, and his estimate was fair for both options. His crew showed up (along with his dad, who arrived separately--he works closely with Pete and is very personable as well) pretty much on time (8:15) and Pete personally appeared shortly afterwards. I was impressed by the asphalt laying equipment -- all company owned. The crew tore up the top la...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have a circular driveway in bad need of repair, that had two layers. Pete suggested removing the top layer and adding fresh asphalt, based on the condition of the first layer beneath. I got a quote for the two options -- top new layer only, or full replacement of the driveway if the base layer were in poor condition.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2017

Photo for Premier Asphalt - 2863 95th St, Naperville, IL - 35419664

Premier Asphalt is a complete asphalt paving contractor serving Illinois. WE DO NOT DO SEALCOAT JOBS! Our office is located in Naperville, Illinois. We can handle jobs of any size. No job is too big, too small, or too far. Here are our high quality asphalt paving services offered for residential, commercial, and industrial applications:New Construction – From preparation to job completion, we have the right equipment to complete your asphalt paving project

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal