Marquise Plumbing and Backflow

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since February 2012

Marquise Plumbing and Backflow Proudly serves Naperville and the surrounding villages. We are a locally family owned and operated plumbing service provider. Our customer satisfaction and a positive experience is our highest priority. When you are looking for expert plumbing services, you know we are a company you can trust. Please visit our website for more information on Marquise Plumbing and see how our plumbing services can be titled "Your Hometown Plumbing Gem"...

Schreck Kitchens

10  REVIEWS
Schreck Kitchens

Since 1949, Schreck Kitchens has remodeled kitchens for clients in Chicagoland and Fox Valley. Our clients expect personal attention, competitive pricing, and quality products. We invite you to visit our showroom to experience the best in kitchen design and service. You can contact a us by calling 847-695-4154.

03/19/2018

Jay came out next day after I called for price. He arrived promptly and did an excellent job. I would recommend Marquise if you are looking for a good local plumber.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install and replace 2 toilets

11/08/2017

did a great job needed to use a auger and was able to fix quickly Very sweet gentleman also:)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
toilet backed up

10/26/2017

Brad and Jay were professional and knowledgeable. Jay showed up first and was even a tad early (15 minutes) which worked out well for my schedule. He started with draining my old water heater and prepping the new one. Brad came later and helped with the installation and answered a few of my questions. The whole process took about an hour and was done to my satisfaction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water heater replacement.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

10/26/2017

Jay Bauer did the work. He arrived promptly on time and did the work. He was very competent and very friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced tub drain.

10/15/2017

Plumbers was on time but I was running 10 minutes late, talked to plumber. He understood and came at the right time. Down o earth guy. Did not try to upsell us anything. Left laundry room cleaner than he found it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hot water heater stopped working; Marquise ran diagnostic test and found gas valve stopped working. Was quoted option to replace faulty valve or replace water heater. Plumber had replacement water heart up & running in 2 hours.

CATEGORY water heater repair

Plumbing, repair, CCCDI backflow testing, certification, remodelling projects, toilets, faucets, ejector pumps, tank-less water heaters, battery backup sump pumps & drain cleaning. Main line sewer rodding

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover