Dave's Deck Wash And Staining

A 127 Reviews

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since September 2008

2704 Bluewater Cir

Naperville, IL 60564

Family owned & operated....

deck cleaning (114)pressure washing (58)decks & porches (35)house painting (19)fence company (15)woodworking (3)driveway gate installation (1)

10/18/2020

Dave provided an estimate and explained how the work would be done. The job was scheduled promptly. His crew arrived on time, and they were professional, explained what they were doing, and answered all our questions. I like that they washed the deck with water only, not chemicals. We definitely recommend Dave and will hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power wash and seal cedar deck

CATEGORY deck cleaning,pressure washing,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2020

07/05/2019

They did excellent work. Dave returned my call in a timely fashion. His crew was on time and very professional and gave me great details about the state of my decks and how to maintain them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
4 decks washed

CATEGORY deck cleaning,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2019

09/29/2018

Dave and his crew were very professional, did a great job. Very happy with the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace some floor boards, pressure wash & stain the deck

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2018

07/24/2018

Gave us the estimate and the work stayed within the quote given

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck cleaning and maintainance

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2018

03/09/2018

I had my patio washed and sealed last Fall. Dave and his crew did a great job...patio looks good. They were on time and professional. I'd use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patio stain and seal

CATEGORY decks,deck cleaning,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2017

08/30/2017

The power washing, board replacement and staining were OK but the railing was awful. They did not prep the boards before painting. Only the top was painted not the whole board. You can see the under side of the board was not touched. I did ask if they could paint a 1 1/2 inch by 12 inch area by the back door. I gave them the paint. They dropped some paint on the deck which caused the stain to be b...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power wash deck,replace 2 cracked boards (5ft and 4ft) and stain. Prep and paint top boards on railing.

CATEGORY decks,deck cleaning,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2017

Photo for Dave's Deck Wash And Staining - 2704 Bluewater Cir, Naperville, IL - 36143934

We are sorry to see this review, as we strive for customer satisfaction in every job we do. On this particular project, when the contract was written, only the top of the railing and floor was to be stained. The spindles were not part of that agreement. In addition to completing the agreed upon work, we went above and beyond by replacing 2 boards, and touching up trim on the house per the homeowne...

07/30/2017

The deck was sanded and stained -- a team showed up on time, worked straight through and did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Staining of a badly worn deck --

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2017

C

07/05/2017

The replacing of the boards was great. The quality of the staining left much to be desired. They did not stain the underside of the hand rails were replaced. I have to touch up many spots that did not get stained. Put the stain on very thin. Will not use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced some boards on deck and stained.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2017

07/03/2017

Business owner never contacted or showed up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called and spoke with the Dave or he said his name was Dave. He told me he was out shopping with his kids and I should fill out the form on his web site and he would come by and give me a price for staining my fence. Well that was almost 3 months ago and absolutely no response. Not a great way to run a business .

CATEGORY fencing,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2017

07/01/2017

No problems whatsoever. They should have limited the spray to the surface of the deck itself, instead of letting it overspray--it's so powerful that it moved our gravel alongside the deck and created ruts! but that was a minimal glitch. On the second day, they sanded and stained and the deck now looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our deck sorely needed maintenance - rough boards, uneven staining from previous job years ago, ugly appearance. Dave's crew did a power wash, then a sanding to smooth out the roughness, and applied stain we had already purchased (thinking we could do the job ourselves -- that idea didn't last long once we tried our residential power spray which did little to help the problem). So we called Dave and got it done professionally.

CATEGORY deck cleaning,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2017

Deck washing, staining, repair, and replacement. exterior painting, power washing, brick paver sand and seal, concrete wash and seal, fence wash & stain and snow removal.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa