Alliance Repair Services

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

2173 University Dr

Naperville, IL 60565

We specialize in all kitchen and laundry appliances and heating and air conditioning. We are familiar with all the new high tech appliances and new heating and ac systems, as we are constantly attending continuing education seminars for all the latest products. Alliance Repair Services fully stocks our vehicles as our goal is to repair every appliance upon on our first visit to save you both time and money. Most of our repairs are completed on the same day of call. We pride ourselves on offering customer service unparalleled in the industry. Our staff is both knowledgeable and helpful. Our goal is to schedule prompt and on time scheduling. We recognize the value of time, and created scheduling windows to help better serve our clients’ diverse lives....

appliance repair (63)small appliance repair (8)hvac repair (1)

09/21/2020

canceled on us after a later appointment and made excuses

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
dish washer

CATEGORY appliance repair,small appliance repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2020

09/14/2020

The repair was made. Repairman said I would receive receipt thru e-mail. I never received the receipt and he was giving me a one year warranty on the work. Called him back twice but still never received receipt. Very disappointing!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sub-Zero Refrigerator not working

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2020

08/05/2020

Fast, friendly repair. My refrigerator is now running like new. Highly recommend this family owned business!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair Refrigerator

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2020

07/23/2020

close knit family business, Responsive, timely Patient and thorough to explain what was wrong and what to do to maintain burner maintenance. Took user manual to take thru steps to optional adjust oven temp Most Reasonable. No better service call policy

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
stove burners and oven temp out of adjustment

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2020

07/09/2020

No work done but was honest in telling use we needed to have lint removed! We did n now works!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer taking too long to dry

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2020

06/24/2020

They said they could get part the next day but it took 2 days

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair freezer

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2020

06/10/2020

The dryer works great and sounds like new.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2020

05/13/2020

Farhan was awesome. Diagnosed the issue fast and was back with the parts in a few days. Installation was within an hour. Back to working 100%. Thank you

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced LG refrigerator compressor

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2020

05/04/2020

I had a time slot from 11-1pm today. No one called nor showed up. I called at 1:50pm. The lady explain to me that it was a mistake on their end. She stated the Technician was here but had the wrong phone number. Wait we are on a stay at home order. I'm sitting in my living room working with the blinds wide open. No one should up. No one pressed a door bell. I let her know this and she said the Tec...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The Technician Never showed up

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/05/2020

hi mr [Member Name Removed] this is farhan and I was just 10 minutes away from your house and was calling the contact number was provided from over office later we realise that we are calling on a wrong number when you called to inquire about visit. if we are not able to reach the customer over the phone we never go there. I am really very sorry about that we were failed to meet your expectations ...

04/22/2020

Waited a week for the part to arrive, then it was replaced the next day. The tech was friendly and professional. Work was done quickly and neatly. I would hire this service again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole control panel had to be replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2020

ac repair refrigerator repair all makes and brands washer and dryer repair all makes and brands oven all makes and brands built in oven dishwasher repair

we do not offer free estimates because when contractor offer free estimates its mean repair price is included with high mark ups and un fair labor rates

No, free estimate means unfair markup and high lab
Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover