Ace Electric Service Inc

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since September 2005

2 electricians Rick and Eddy. Ricks cellphone 630 826-1378. Eddies cellphone 630 205-6005....

MH Pro Painting

6  REVIEWS
MH Pro Painting

Painting-exterior and interior. MH Pro Painting is a small family business that works to satisfy and help customers accomplish there projects.

Offers by MH Pro Painting  on Angie's List

01/13/2016

Took 5 days to return my initial message just through Angie's List  messaging even though I included my cell phone number. Claims they were out of town on family business. That's understandable but when I replied back that I was having trouble with the number they provided me and to please call my cell, I never heard a peep. That was another 5 days ago Apparently business is booming.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing.

CATEGORY electrician

well this is a new one. I left a man in charge to do my calls while I was out of town. the number that this person left was incorrect. Business is never booming enough that a customer shouldnt get called back. throughout all these reviews. Ask yourself this/ with 2 cell phone numbers left here why did you not try either one of them. I will accept your grade of F. It appears that while I was away o...

09/11/2014

These two gentlemen offer excellent service. They returned my calls the same day and were able to schedule within the week. They friendly, efficient and cleaned up the areas when the job was complete. I can't sing their praises enough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed electrical outlets, two timers for lighting, and fans with remotes.

08/13/2014

The job went wonderfully!! Eddy and Rick are superb professionals who bring their high skill set to the homeowner at a reasonable cost. We initially met with Eddy who assisted us with light placement as well as selection. Shortly thereafter, they showed up on time and went right to work. The project took only one day. We are so pleased with their work. We have other kitchen improvements in mind (t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Eddy and Rick installed 9 can lights in our kitchen ceiling, relocated the existing fluorescent ceiling fixture to the laundry room, relocated the ceiling light switch and installed two dimmer switches for the new can lights.

06/21/2014

Rich came in a very short notice and found out the problem right away. He is very knowledgeable and gave a clear instruction on how to fix it. Highly recommended!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Found the problem with the fuse.

CATEGORY electrician

06/11/2014

Work was performed as discussed... they were professional, punctual and the job was exactly as promised

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed recessed lighting

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

Do all work in accordance with state and local codes and all current N.EC. Codes. Specialize in Residential and Remodeling work. Attic Fans in Spring and Summer. Kitchen And bath remodeling and electrical when the need is there. We always clean up and leave the job as we found it. Pride and precise work habits. WITH A SMILE,

Call Rick and we will discuss the work.