Advanced Roofing Technologies

• 104005766
  • Trade License Locale
  • Illinois
  • Trade License Authority
  • Illinois department of professional regulations
  • Trade License Expiration
  • 20171231

1341 Kettering Rd

Mundelein, IL 60060

Advanced Roofing Technologies is a family owned company with over 30 years of residential and commercial roofing experience. We're dedicated to providing honest, quality work, to ensure customer satisfaction. At the heart of our company we have what we call the three Es, which stand for Evaluate, Educate, and Estimate. We evaluate the source of the problem, we educate our customers on the available options and necessary steps to fix the problem, and we send an estimate with a full description of the work to be performed. This process ensures our customers are informed every step of the way so they know they're getting exactly what they need when it comes to their roof. We stand behind our work and each roof we install comes with a 10-year transferable warranty, so our customers can rest assured knowing Advanced Roofing Technologies has them covered. Call us today at and let us prove that your roof can be a work of ART....

roofing (42)chimney repair (4)siding (2)gutter installation (1)

12/08/2019

Execellent! Very professional finish in one day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/08/2019

08/17/2019

He thoroughly explained what needed to be done and why He explained pros and con of adding gutters that other had suggested and explained why we did not need the, During repair he identified the source of leak and provided us with photographs of finished work since we could not see it without climbing on the roof They were punctual and neat. He also gave us advice on what to do and not do for our ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flat roof over porch was leaking and need to be replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2019

03/11/2019

Highly recommended. Our house is 22 years old and had the original roofing shingles from the contractor. I figured it was time to start thinking about a new roof. We called Advanced Roofing Technologies from a referral and Joe came by for an estimate. He did an inspection and was very honest that the shingles on the home were Owens Corning and very good quality and that we could probably get a few...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof and gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2018

10/08/2018

Called advanced after several large sticks and branches fell on roof after a bad storm. Joe Hall came out and did a complete and thorough inspection. He explained everything to me and said the roof was in good shape and there were several years left on the roof. Didn’t try to sell me anything and was very honest. When it does come time for a roof, I will be calling advanced again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspect roof after storm

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2018

Thanks so much for the kind words [Member Name Removed], we’ll be glad to help you out in the future!

08/26/2018

They assessed the damage, gave me the price and started the project in two days. Four hours later, they were done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced north side of detached garage

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2018

Glad you're happy with the work, thanks for the kind review!

06/27/2018

The project went smooth, quiet and quick. They plan it perfectly and explain everything. Provide plenty of pictures explaining the progress. Completed work on a five unit townhome in just 3 days.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof installed and fix vent along with drainage issues.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2018

06/18/2018

They repaired a leak on the roof and had to come back a second time after the same leak appeared again. This was not unusual because I had another very reputable company repair the same leak with no success. Advanced was very responsive both times.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof leaking

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/16/2018

01/19/2018

The job went well. The Advanced Roofing Tek team always does a great job. As a realtor and real estate investor I have used them from a new roof, repairs and have referred to my clients. I have also used them several times for Roofing evaluations. They are honest and they are always my first phone call when I have roof issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/19/2017

12/15/2017

I needed a new roof for my 3-bedroom house. I got reviews from several companies. Advanced Roofing Technologies had the best bid. I went with them. They did the full roof. It went great. It happened in 1 day. The cleaned up well after themselves. The workers were professional and polite. I'd hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New tear-off roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2017

11/22/2017

Very good. No problems at all. The team came on time and finished on time. They were courteous and cleaned up before leaving.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed two old roofs and installed a new roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/22/2017

Commercial, Industrial, and Residential Repair, Replacement, Maintenance. and Inspections. Siding, Gutters, Leaf Gaurds