Adrians Landscape

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since July 2014

Family own business more the 15 years of experience...

All-Out Concrete and Woodflooring and Demo LLC

Offering all your concrete and flooring needs! We are also open by appointment on weekends! We take care of Vets by offering them a 10% discount as well!

07/08/2019

On the day of the appointment, no one ever showed up. Not a call or email or text. But what is worse, is no one ever followed up to apologize or reschedule. It’s as if I never existed! Very unprofessional and rude!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I submitted an online form so that someone would call me to set up an appointment. I received an email within a day, asking what time would work for me, so we set up an appointment.

05/15/2018

Enjoyed working with Adrian and his crew. Their services are outstanding, prices are fair and flexible. Will be my first choice for future landscaping needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Planted 12 arbs, area cut-out, mulching and edging

10/20/2017

They did a nice job and had to transplant some landscaping and elevate the grade around my new driveway and walks. Grass seed was added and grass was replanted where trenches were dug. They left my property in excellent shape, Adrian had to get an extra permit on the fly as I was out of town but he handed all of the details with my village. He also stopped my my house nightly to update me on the p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had Adrian replace my asphalt driveway with a new concrete driveway, add a sidewalk around my house, bury my gutters, repair a sump pump drain line to the sewer, and a new sidewalk up to my front door.

CATEGORY concrete driveways,landscaping,drain pipe

09/08/2017

We've been using Adrian for about 5 years for spring clean up and fall clean up. So, he's here every year a few times. The price included spreading down fresh mulch, not just trimming and making it pretty.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spring clean up.

09/08/2017

He's very handy, he does decks and can do all of the spring clean up. He's kind of a jack of all trades. The only problem is sometimes we have a problem getting back to us because he's so busy. His prices are good. I think they're good. Once he say's they'll come they come.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He pruned a tree for us.

CATEGORY tree service

General lawn service, tree service, concrete, asphalt, brick