Peterson Roofing Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

603 E Kensington Rd.

Mount Prospect, IL 60056

Established in 1978, Peterson Roofing is a full service exterior company that has been proudly serving the Chicagoland area and Northwest suburbs since 1978. Whether it is a small repair or a complete replacement project, Peterson Professionals have the experience to meet your exterior needs. We have dedicated and experienced crews that specialize in roofing, siding, gutters, preventive maintenance, attic insulation, masonry and more. Our crews are continually trained in-house in our training facility to keep up-to-date with all OSHA regulations and installation procedures. Give us a call today and see for yourself the difference a Peterson Professional makes. Having trouble selecting materials or colors? Come visit our design center and have a Peterson Professional help you select the right materials for you. Peterson Roofing has 30 Employees. Cost is determined by the job. No extra charge for after hours service. LICENSE NUMBER: 104-002674....

roofing (212)gutter installation (47)siding (18)skylight installation (15)chimney repair (7)insulation (5)ceiling fan installation (4)roof cleaning (4)gutter cleaning (4)masonry (3)chimney cap repair (2)woodworking (1)

10/30/2019

The workers were very respectful when I had to leave the house. They were on time and did a wonderful job cleaning up. Definitely refer them to anyone that needs house services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof and gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2018

10/30/2019

Peterson Roofing did an excellent job on our roof replacement. They were punctual, courteous and clean. They also came with a large crew and finished in one day. I especially liked the fact that they use their own dump trucks for debris removal and don’t park a huge dumpster in your driveway. The price was fair for services rendered. I would recommend and use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing, skylights

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2019

Photo for Peterson Roofing Inc - 603 E Kensington Rd., Mount Prospect, IL - 38202874

10/22/2019

I highly recommend Peterson Roofing Inc. They replaced our old roof and installed gutter guards. I can’t say enough about the process. Everyone involved was approachable and hard working. Plus, they cleaned up after themselves so well! I was very impressed. And, the roof looks gorgeous! Thank you Peterson Roofing for taking such good care of us. A+

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Roof and gutter guards

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2019

08/19/2019

I don't have enough words for the fantastic work done by the entire team. They were very responsive and made the whole process smooth and painless. Everyone, from owner to the roofer involved in the work were awesome. There price was very competitive and workmanship just amazing. I will hire them again in a heartbeat. I am the anxious kind of customer but what a smooth sail the entire project was....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced my roof, added vents and solar attic fan.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, gutter repair, roofing, roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2019

D

08/16/2019

Contract 7/9//19; Scheduled 8/9/19 (over 4 weeks); Notice 8/8/19 (24-hours) with no expectation that the homeowner is present (work will be done, regardless). Fortunately, I was not out of town or on vacation, so arranged to work from home and monitor the work. The only work that I witnessed being completed was the Bitumen strip flashing. Upon presenting the contract to the worker, he said he was ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof cement at all gable edges ($550), Kynar metal gable edge flashing and granulated modified Bitumen strip flashing (combined $1425)

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2019

02/22/2019

It's fantastic! They were on time, professional and polite. The quality of work is exceptionally good. I will continue to refer them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired the roof so that it will be ready for the completion of the whole roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/08/2019

01/16/2019

My gutters on the house I bought were not sized or placed correctly causing problems with seepage at my house and my neighbors as well as causing driveway issues. In addition, the gutter drains were blocking use of a cement pad I wanted to use for trash cans. I needed someone who could understand my weird descriptions and requirements. I had used Peterson before to do some roof repair after a stor...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Replacements

CATEGORY gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2019

10/16/2018

From start (estimate) to finish ( work completed) - the Peterson team was very professional . Just the facts - no con job at all... They admit they are a little higher priced than the rest but they do fabulous work and stand behind it. I waited four years to write this review to see how the roof held up and it is still in perfect condition. We are very grateful that we chose Peterson. Our neighbor...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a roof that another roofer did

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2014

06/19/2018

We ultimately did not hire Peterson, but I would strongly consider them for future work. We called several companies for estimates to repair or replace a flat roof on an addition to our home. Peterson was the first company to respond, the first company to come out to the house, and the first to provide an estimate. I was impressed that they provided 3 estimates: 1) to simply repair a damaged/leaki...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flat roof repair/replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2018

06/11/2018

We highly recommend Peterson. They installed a new roof (including new bath vents, soffits vents, wood replacement in attic), sky light, gutters, and gutter guards. We had three proposals from three very reputable companies and they all came in about the same. We chose Peterson based on previous small repair work they had done and would hire them again in a minute.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof, gutters and downspouts, and gutter guards.

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing, skylights

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2018

Roof Replacement, Roof Repairs, Gutters & Downspouts, Attic Insulation, Soffit & Fascia, Ventilation Solutions, Preventive Maintenance Programs, Roof Coatings, Leaf Guards, Masonry & Tuck-Pointing, Roof Inspections, Skylights, Mold & Condensation Solutions, Sheet Metal Fabrication, Roof Snow Removal, Snow Guards, Shutters, Rain Barrels, Gutter Cleaning.

Windows, Doors