Magic Hvac Inc.

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since May 2015

Heating & cooling (service - installation) We do all type of work in hvac. 24/7 emergency services The best prices and quality! Schedule now! - 312-888-5119...

JML HEATING & COOLING INC

JML Heating & Cooling Inc. where we provide Chicagoland and Northwest suburbs with a complete range of air conditioning and heating services. No job is too big or too small. Our highly-trained professionals are insured, certified and fully licensed and will provide you the solutions you need as well as the quality you deserve. 2 Year Labor Warranty on Any New Air Conditioning or Heating Systems! We have made a strong presence in our market and are continuously striving to offer the best to our customers, something you will quickly realize when you choose us. JML Heating & Cooling Inc. has achieved success through the use of clarity and the understanding of our customers’ needs. We know that you will find what you are looking for with our heating and cooling services because we stand behind our work and know that we will deliver the satisfaction that you’re looking for.

10/24/2017

Moving forward all my HVAC needs will be given to Paul at Magic! He's my go to guy for heating and AC. Honest, trustworthy, knowleable, are just a few words to descibe his work. Than you Paul!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
If you are looking for a honest, knowlegable HVAC guy look no further call Paul at Magic. I had a total gut rehab done at my house however the general contrator did not realize the plumber did not connect the gas line to the furnance. Paul was called and was onsite within the time he estimated. He piped the gas line to the furnance and made sure everything was working properly. Moving forward all my HVAC needs will be directed to Magic

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

06/14/2016

They preformed very professional in my opinion. Work was done quick. They covered the floor all the way from entrance to where furnace was located. I didn't have to clean anything. Like they were never here :) Answers to my questions where polite and right on subject. Well educated in hvac business. I will definitely recommend Magic hvac to my friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of old furnace.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Services and installation: - furnaces - air conditions - water boilers -duct work -water heaters