Karidas Electric Inc

A211 REVIEWS

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since November 2003

510 S George St

Mount Prospect, IL 60056

Karidas Electric Strives to be the BEST electrical contractor designing, installing and maintaining quality electrical systems in a cost effective innovative and timely manner. We look forward to servicing you....

Electrical (201)Lighting (41)Ceiling Fans (33)Drywall (1)Heating and Air Conditioning (1)

01/04/2019

We were redoing the inside of our garage and wanted to run additional electrical to accommodate a heater. All other contractors provided one number as an estimate. George was the only contractor who provided both a high end as well as a low end number. George's high end number was about 5% lower than the other single numbers given by other contractors, his low end estimate was about 35% lower than...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical Work in Garage

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2018

09/22/2018

George installed an EV charger in our garage. It required quite a bit of rewiring because the charger required a 240V line. I also asked mid-job if he could install a second 240V outlet in case we would ever need it. I am very pleased with the outcome and the charger has thus far been working flawlessly. George has provided services for me before and each time I was impressed with his professional...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
EV charger installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2018

Photo for Karidas Electric Inc - 510 S George St, Mount Prospect, IL - 37417652

09/15/2018

Our old home needed total rewiring. George performed the work timely, professionally and very much to our satisfaction. He is an honest person who performs all the work himself. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Entire house was rewired.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2018

08/09/2018

George was communicative and punctual. I actually needed a little more work done than we originally discussed, and George was glad to oblige (for an extra cost, of course). I highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a 220v outlet put in the garage

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2018

07/28/2018

George was great. He came out on a Sunday at no charge and helped me run wire for thermostat. He came back later in the week on a Saturday to do some additional electrical work. Quality work, good price, and timely. Will call George every time I need electrical work in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed electrical work

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/28/2018

07/02/2018

George was very professional and helpful. He was on time, and finished the job the same day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install 100 amp panel

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2018

01/15/2018

Work was completed very well, on time and within the budget.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed exterior electric box

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2018

10/25/2017

He went out of the way to work me in for a same-day appointment and was very responsive to me via phone to let me know when he could come out. He did an amazing job, explained what he did (and how I had done it incorrectly - I'm a curious guy), and I got everything done very well and I'm extremely happy with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had incorrectly wired some outlets and was having an issue getting them to work.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2017

Thank You.

09/06/2017

George is a one man operation and it was a large project. His price was significantly lower than the large company that I contacted to conduct the same work. He worked on it for 4 days and it was done very professionally. I do some electrical work myself, but I was glad that I hired him, because the workmanship was great with a clean look.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two ceiling fans installed, one in a room without a fixture or wall switch. Level 2 electric car charger, and whole-home surge protector.

CATEGORY electrician, ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/06/2017

05/16/2017

George is an experienced electrician. I am a repeat customer. He even re-installed my medicine cabinet the right way for me. I am glad he did the work and I have more work I am going to be calling on him to do in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Add 2 GFCI outlets in kitchen. In my bathroom: Rework medicine cabinet - not installed properly. Troubleshoot, found incorrect wiring. Also, add-on outlet done in romex. Change to code. Add GFCI outlet. Switch not working - add new combo switch.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2017

Electrical, New Remodeling, Phone & Cable Wire Installation & Ceiling Fans, Electric Generators

Not Applicable