Green Attic Insulation

A 373 Reviews

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since January 2010

409 W ALGONQUIN RD

Mount Prospect, IL 60056

Super Service Award winner the past 8 years in a row, 2011-2018! We are one of the few companies that offer lifetime warranty on materials and 5 year warranty on labor for attic insulation. 5 year labor warranty also includes mold treatment on attic insulation projects when done with air seal and proper ventilation. We are one of the top experts in high-efficiency building, offering the best prices with quality service. Our professionalism exceeds expectations. We qualify for all types of insulation installation: attics, walls, floor or ceilings, Best windows and doors in the industry. We are servicing the Chicago area and the neighboring suburbs. With us, your house is in good hands! To schedule an appointment please fill up our contact form. https://greenatticinsulation.com/ Insulation ** Solar Fan Special - To ensure proper ventilation which will prevent future mold issues and lower your electrical bills during the hot Summer months. Ask for details. **...

insulation (323)home energy audit (129)mold removal (23)hvac repair (15)water heater repair and installation (6)roofing (2)solar panel installation (1)ceiling fan installation (1)electrician (1)general contracting (1)

09/21/2020

They have since contacted me and came out to my house. They were unaware of the service requested and we're unable to perform service due to the outside temperature. They said they would contact me again in 60 days after weather has changed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Up to them

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2020

05/22/2020

I called Green Attic after frantically looking for a company to perform my mitigation after a flood/sewage backup Sunday night. This is my second flood and had horrible experiences with contractors in the past and had never heard of Green Attic, so I was very apprehensive. James arrived to inspect my place, and although he had been up all assisting other flood victims, he was upbeat, super profess...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flood mitigation and sanitation

CATEGORY mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2020

We appreciate your feedback and we are happy that you are pleased with our services.

05/13/2020

Highly professional and technical. Big crew, prompt efficient and courteous. Very positive experience. Especially impressed by the instant rebate from Gas company deducted from the bill because they certify the job with the gas company in real time. Not cheap but not more expensive than the other serious bids.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Attic mold removal, Attic floor sealed, attic breathing re-architected.

CATEGORY insulation,roofing,mold removal,energy audit

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2020

Thank you very much for your kind words and we hope you enjoy the benefits of insulation.

05/05/2020

If you are looking for a company that couples outstanding work with outstanding customer service, then Green Attic Insulation is who you should definitely call. I truly wish I would have called them years ago as I have been putting off suspected issues that centered around extreme temperature fluctuations between winter and summer, along with poor ventilation, within my attic. From the time that T...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Attic and garage insulation.

CATEGORY insulation,mold removal,energy audit

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/23/2020

It was a pleasure working with you and hope you enjoy the benefits of insulation.

01/31/2020

Using this company was a great decision. They were easy to work with and very knowledgeable. Other companies that came to inspect my attic just told me what needed to be done, this company actually explained what and why. My only gripe would be on the day of the service. They were 15 mins late, but they were so professional and efficient with their work that they finished earlier than expected wit...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Attic sealing and insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2020

Photo for Green Attic Insulation - 409 W ALGONQUIN RD, Mount Prospect, IL - 38361262

We appreciate your time to provide your feedback and it was a pleasure working with you.

12/19/2019

Highly recommend! Green Attic is thorough, responsive, and professional. Although it has only been a month since we had the work done, the results are clear. Our house is more comfortable, while our gas consumption is down ~30% and electricity is down ~25%. On the top floor, they sealed all the fixtures and blew in cellulose insulation between the ceiling and the roof as well as into the knee wall...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I live in a 100+ year old house with a finished basement and three floors (including the basement). The house was renovated about 20 years ago and the walls were insulated, but certainly not up to modern standards. To save energy and lower our GHG emissions, we hired Green Attic (GA) to insulate the top floor as well as parts of the basement where they discovered cold air was leaking into the house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/19/2019

D

12/12/2019

At the end of the day, they didn't end up bidding on the work; however, it took almost a month and many back and forth for them to arrive at this this decision, which held up the decision and work from my end. I don't doubt the ability of them to do the work, but they need to shore up their proposal process a bit to avoid undue delays in homeowner work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold Remediation

CATEGORY insulation,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2019

11/24/2019

Green Attic was wonderful. James came out and gave us a comprehensive plan for how to prove our home efficiency and a detailed plan for everything they were going to do. The team showed up on time, even though there was a blizzard. They worked quickly and professionally, got the whole job done in 1 day. I highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Attic insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2019

07/25/2019

Green Attic did a fantastic job! I highly recommend them for all your mold, insulation and attic fan needs needs

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold Remediation

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2019

07/16/2019

I called made an appointment, but the day before I receive a text (not a call) wanting to change the appointment to an earlier time. The representative was prompt and seem to be knowledgeable. The representative indicated that they would give me a estimate in a reasonable time (like 2-3 days), but NEVER receive ANY further communication and in fact still waiting. Please re think wasting valuable t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Solar panels installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2019

Insulation Installation- Attic, Walls, Floor, Ceiling, Basement, & Crawlspace. Attic Floor Air Seal. Moisture barrier. Attic ductwork. Crawl space encapsulation. Ice damn removal. Spray foam insulation, blow-in cellulose insulation. Mold treatment - mold remediation, mold prevention. Ventilation - bathroom exhaust fan, soffit vents, roof vents, solar fan installation. Energy Audits & Assessments. Blower door testing. High-Efficiency Windows and Doors, Roofing, Siding, Kitchen cabinets replacement.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal