Advanced Fence & Gate

A 272 Reviews

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since May 2006

1413 S. Fern Dr.

Mount Prospect, IL 60056

11 employees. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Ask about Angie's List discount....

fencing (270)driveway gate installation (25)woodworking (14)iron work (4)garage building (3)garage door repair and installation (2)deck building (2)pressure washing (1)
D

11/22/2020

If you are looking for a fence company that is unknowledgeable, lazy, inefficient, horrible with communication, deceptive and will knowingly charge you for services that you do not need, then Advanced Fence Company should be your choice. In order for me to pay them to install a fence 15” inside of where they said they were going to; I needed to take my own measurements to get a fake estimate onlin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install a fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/22/2020

Thank you for your feedback. *Your Fence was installed per contract and within your legal lot line and complies with the building permit issued. *Both your salesman and I have communicated extensively throughout this process with you and answered all your questions. This review seems to be the result of you requesting a credit from us for fence removal you decided to have done prior to installatio...

11/11/2020

Remove 190 ft of old fencing and install 6ft high white vinyl fencing. New driveway gate and replace railings by the front door.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Given the nature of 2020, it went very well. The order was placed just as the Pandemic was starting and due to factory shut downs the installation was delayed by a few months due to no fault of Advanced Fence & Gate. Todd kept me informed with any updates as he received them and as soon as product was available, his crew was out to install. The crew was extremely nice and cleaned up each day. A change was made by me to the driveway gate, and Todd worked with me to make the changes as quickly as possible. The end result is beautiful and I could not be happier. Definitely one of those “why did I not do this sooner” moments. My struggle at times is that communication is largely thru email. Personal preference is a conversation, however emails were responded to quickly which was great. I would absolutely recommend Advance Fence & Gate.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

[Member Name Removed], Thanks again for the business and the review. Stay safe and be well this winter. -Todd

07/20/2020

There is an unfriendliness from this business from the get go. I know it because I work with 10-20 commercial contractors every year. So you spend your time on writing estimates, requesting communication, while they do not specify online which area they service. This is reflective of an inefficient company with a BOGUS cost installation estimator. Jokesters ....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fencing, perma-fence, private, vinyl

CATEGORY garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2020

Our service area and all towns we are licensed and bonded in is clearly listed on our webpage. http://advancedfence.com/our-service-areas/

05/10/2020

Advanced Fence & Gate did an excelllent job installing the fence around my backyard. Todd was great to work with. He was in constant communication with me and his crew did an excellent job. They were professional and left the job site clean. I would highly recommend them for your fencing needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fenced installed around the backyard.

CATEGORY fences,garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2020

10/07/2019

They were on time, they took extra care to ensure it was quality work. They charged what they said they would charge. There were no problems. The crew chief was a great guy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
put in 4X4 fencing. I designed my own fence and they put it in.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2016

07/18/2019

Worthless First of only because someone from angies list called me and I told them they don't call back-did someone actually return my call. I called again and the woman asked if is this for a new fence or a repair. I told them it was a repair. We only do new fences not repairs. If this bit of info was in their ad I would have called the company in the first place. Total waste of time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fence repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2019

Our website clearly lists on our homepage services we do not provide: we do not repair fencing unless we were the original installer, we do not install residential projects less then 75 linear feet of total footage, we do not install garage doors, we do not install decks and porches, we do not offer staining and painting of fencing, we do not install sheds and gazebos, we do not provide installati...

04/16/2019

Overall a great experience from Todd and his team at Advanced Fence. I contacted Todd in the fall of 2018 to get a price for a fence. Todd came out on a Saturday morning and gave us some ideas and options for our backyard. In March of 2019 we decided to move forward. Todd honored the price from 2018. The fence arrived in around a month and was installed without any issues. When I emailed Todd with...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2019

08/27/2018

No issues, and the salesman actually gave me some good advice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put up a partial wooden fence for new dog with 2 gates.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2018

08/14/2018

Todd was great to work with. Work was done on time and with good quality. When one item was left undone, they quickly followed up and took care of it within a week. Very happy with the results, and the price was reasonable. Would definitely recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a driveway fence

CATEGORY fences,driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2018

05/15/2018

Advanced Fence had more options than other fence installers I contacted. The estimator provided details with pictures of each. Due to the fence posts being in a wet area I chose a cedar arched shadow box fence with steel posts which are completely hidden by the cedar. The installers were great to work with, took care when digging the post holes not to sever a buried sump pump water drain line runn...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced 70 feet of fence plus gate.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2018

Photo for Advanced Fence & Gate - 1413 S. Fern Dr., Mount Prospect, IL - 37069521

[Member Name Removed], Thanks a lot for the feed back and review. I will pass your compliments and review to the crew. Appreciate your business! -Todd Kopke

Garage, barn & shed building. Carpentry, decks & porches, fencing, driveway gates. Pressure Washing.

Wrought iron fencing.