ABLE HEATING COOLING & REFRIGERATION

Founded 1988 • Angie's List since June 2010

We offer commercial and residential services for Heating Cooling & Refrigeration. We are a family oriented company focusing on all of our customers needs and services. Employees are all licensed and insured with a vast amount of knowledge in the field. We do offer 10% off for Angies List members, just mention that you found us here when you call!...

Air Solutions Heating Air-Conditioning Duct Cleaning

Why the importance of family owned? Why does it matter? It matters because it means we are long term, and we care at a level that is hard for large corporations to understand. We are an HVAC contractor who will be here tomorrow, and the next day. Not a fly by night dealer gone when you need us most. Family owned also ensures you will experience a level of customer service that is unique to family owned companies. We understand the importance of reliable and efficient air conditioning, heating and indoor air quality products for our own homes and office, and we know that the same is important to you. For this reason we provide our customers with the latest in heating and air conditioning technology - products that we would trust in our own home.

Offers by Air Solutions Heating Air-Conditioning Duct Cleaning on Angie's List

07/26/2017

It's a small outfit, I like the guys.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did an air conditioner check.

01/11/2017

I've used them before. When he called me, he said that he didn't have enough hours. I had them look at my furnace and the part that is causing the issue cost about $30 if I were to get it myself. They wanted to charge me $577. I declined to have the work done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Checking my furnace

01/15/2015

It's a small company. He's really good at what he does and done what has to be done. I would use this provider again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He serviced my air conditioning for me. He checked the air conditioning and recharged it.

05/29/2014

We called several service providers for estimate.  Upon knowing that we are Angie's list member, Don offered a good price and to match lowest prices.  He gave several options for furnace and AC.  Upon receiving deposit, we scheduled a date to install furnace.  AC was installed a week later.  There was no urgency to install them sooner.  Don is very detail oriented, and installation was carefully d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Don replaced AC and furnance.

05/19/2014

The company has been excellent. Their prices have been good as well, and their quality has been great. They have been punctual and professional. I will definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Instructed me how to fix the issue over the phone

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Heating & Air Conditioning Forced Air, Commercial rooftop units, Custom Sheet Metal Work, Ductwork design and installation, Hot Water and Steam Boilers, Tank and Tankless Water Heaters, Geothermal Systems, 410A Air Conditioners, Furnaces, Commercial Dehumidifiers, Humidifiers, HVAC/R Systems, Ventilation Systems, Custom Control Systems, Energy management controls, Air Cleaners, UV Lamps, Walk-in Coolers, Refrigeration Systems, Thermostats. We service all of Northshore, Elk Grove and Chicago.