911 Restoration of Chicago

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since March 2010

911 Restoration of Chicago is a full-scale water damage cleanup restoration company offering you peace of mind after a disaster. We provide water damage restoration, sanitization, mold removal, fire & smoke damage, reconstruction and everything in between with 24/7 availability. Take precautionary actions during the coronavirus. Our techs are trained to sanitize and clean your property with disinfection solutions and follow CDC and EPA protocols. Disasters can happen anytime due to pipe bursts, flood damage, roof leaks, storm damage or other water damage-related emergencies. Fortunately, our IICRC-certified techs will rapidly respond within 45 minutes to handle any water related emergency and help minimize damage. ...

Weather Shield Insulators

I will briefly tell you a little about my company that is located in Oswego. The services I offer are Owens Corning Blow in fiberglass,Roll and batt insulation,Spray foam close and open cell and Attic Mold Remidiation. For Residential existing homes, Remodel and New construction. I started this business with the intention to help and educate people, on how to save money by making their homes more Energy Efficient, I personaly will work with you Throughout the entire process, from the home inspection to the end of your instalation. I strongly beleve in the great importance of the relation and the trust between the client and the contractor. there for I do not subcontract any of my business. I will provide you with a free attic inspection, I will explain the inportance of having your home insulated to the proper level that's recommended by the U.S. Dept. of Energy, when properly insulated your home will be more comfortable and also save the home owners as much as 20 to 30% on their utility bills year round, also take advantage of the Tax credit given by the goverment. as a professional I take pride in the work performed, I only use the best of materials, to provide the homeowners with a affordable price. I am insured and certified. contact info. Email: weathershieldinsu@gmail.com Website: weathershieldinsulators.com

09/04/2018

Work was professional and timely. Ronne, the owner, oversaw every aspect of the work and the work crews were professional, pleasant and neat. Considering the difficult situation of cleaning up from a flood, addressing mold and restoring the area, it was a pleasure not to have to deal with the usual problems associated with workmen in your home as well. I would recommend them .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remitigation and restoration of basement.

CATEGORY carpet installation, drywall, flooring, water damage restoration, interior painters, mold removal

Ms. [Member Name Removed]: Thank you for your kind review. It is such a pleasure to know that we have met your expectations. We will pass your comments on to our crew so that they will understand why it is so important to do our best with every customer. Thank you again, 911 Restoration of Chicago

06/15/2018

Their professionalism and their ability to get the work done in the time frame they set out is what stood out to me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flood restoration.

CATEGORY water damage restoration

Mr. [Member Name Removed]: Thank you for taking the time to review our services. We will keep your comments in mind with every job we do. Regards, 911 Restoration of Chicago

04/12/2018

We came home one night to a house flooded by an overflowing faucet (my fault). We called 911 Restoration and, within 30 minutes they were at our house assessing the damage and developing a plan to deal manage clean up (this was maybe 11:00pm on a Sunday). They managed the damage expertly and quickly began restoration. There was a lot they needed to do (replace drywall, flooring, painting, etc.) an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Damage Restoration

CATEGORY carpet installation, drywall, flooring, hardwood floor repair, water damage restoration, mold removal

Dear Customer: Thank you for your wonderful review. We are thrilled to know that we've made this bad moment in your life a little easier. We enjoyed working with you and hope you will never need us again but, we are here if you do. Ronne, 911 Restoration of Chicago Inc.

01/25/2018

We had a frozen pipe burst, and 911 was out within 48 hours to start mitigation. The restoration work began within less than a week. The project manager Roy was fantastic in keeping us in the loop, and working closely with our tenants on scheduling and prioritization of work. They did a great job in a short amount of time! Thank you 911!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mitigation and restoration work form a burst pipe in bathroom and office.

CATEGORY carpet installation, drywall, water damage restoration

Dear Customer: Thank you for taking the time to review our services. We are glad that everything went smoothly. We will continue to train our staff to always put the customer's needs first. If you ever need us again, just give us a call. Regards, 911 Restoration of Chicago Inc.

09/05/2017

I called for an appointment and Ronne came out that very afternoon. One patch was not mold, but one was. He said it didn't need remediation, we just need to replace the door frame and maybe some drywall. This resulted in no business for him. Not only is he honest, but telling what he believes needs to be done that they don't even do is going the extra mile and excellent customer service. I would d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We thought we might have two mold patches in our garage.

CATEGORY mold removal

Ms. [Member Name Removed]: Thank you for your lovely review. Keeping our customers happy is the best part of our job. 911 Restoration of Chicago Inc.

Water /flood clean up, Sewage clean-up, Fire/Smoke clean-up, Mold Testing & Remediation, Disaster Restoration, Insulation, Flooring, Carpeting Installations, Complete Remodeling

Plumbing, Electrical, Waterproofing, Structural damages, Asbestos cleanup, Radon Testing, or Air Quality Testing

MasterCard, Check, Visa, Financing Available, American Express, Discover