Dan Hanell Construction Inc

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since April 2012

Most of our work is generated by referral. We have a family of employees and everyone works their hardest and most efficiently to provide a good experience with your work. We make sure to give the customer a great work and a complete job. We require no payment until the job is complete, and we offer senior discounts....

Elevated Exteriors

IL & IA’s superior exterior contractor, providing communities with the most quality Roofing, Siding & Window systems

06/26/2018

Very well.. Office personnel were very professional and helpful and the crew that did the work were equally professional and helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Insulation in my attic, side walls and basement

CATEGORY insulation

01/17/2017

We were given an estimate for some gutter, soffit and roof work we needed done at the end of the summer of 2016. We signed a contact for the work in October of 2016 and we were told the work would be performed the second week of November. No one showed up that week. We contacted the company in November and December with no response either time. We called in mid-January and we were told the work co...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter & soffit replacement and roof repair.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

05/31/2015

I pretty much knew I was going to hire Dan Hanell Construction for my roof project as soon as they showed up to do the estimate. The communication before and during the job was perfect. I plan to hire this company again, and you should definitely consider them for your project/

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete roof tear-off (3 layers), re-sheet and shingle. New flashing, attic vents, stink pipes, chimney stack, etc. New gutters and downspouts.

CATEGORY roofing,basement remodeling

03/31/2015

Very good. They came out, gave me a bid based on a Mid American audit. They were well aware of the rebates available and services required. Arranged an installation time and they came and installed the insulation. Also arranged the rebates and mailed them in for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed insulation. Ceiling, crawl space, rim joist.

CATEGORY insulation,windows

06/09/2014

We had them replace windows, install doors and put up replacement gutters / downspouts and pop-up drain systems and they did excellent work and their employees were great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window Replacement

CATEGORY windows

Roofs,Siding, windows, doors, gutters, leaf guards, insulation, decks. Room additions, basement remodeling

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available