Pro Tree Svc

A29 REVIEWS

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since July 2010

19230 South Blackhawk Parkway Unit 70

Mokena, IL 60448

Affordable, Professional, and Reliable Tree Service - Pro Tree Service is a family-owned and operated local tree company that has been serving the Chicago area for nearly three decades! Our highly-skilled crews are more than capable of any-sized projects, whether it be a light trimming/pruning or full-service removal of your trees. Contact us anytime via phone for a free estimate, or submit an online request with photos for a quote within minutes!...

Tree Service (29)

02/16/2020

Unbelievably well very professional arrived on time did an exceptional job cleaned up as if they were never there highly recommend them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Service

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/16/2020

02/07/2020

Cut down two trees and cleaned up all the mess was very professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Service

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/07/2020

04/12/2019

Excellent job. Great cleanup of our yard and neighbors'. Even volunteered to trim additional large arborvitae. Friendly and excellent work by professionals.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
One large (20" diameter) Red Maple cut down and stump grinding, but large limb from Silver Maple plus other trimming.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2019

03/02/2019

Once crew arrived the team never stopped. Very professional,checked on what exactly was needed. When job was finished the cleanup was excellent. They not only raked the yard, but they used the leaf blower to do the roof tops, gutters and driveway. There cost was the lowest of three estimates.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove two Maple Trees

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/27/2019

01/05/2019

The quote request from Angie's List was responded to the same day by this company. The price was very reasonable and better than an earlier quote we had. We contracted immediately. They showed up when they were expected, and the team reviewed which exact trees were to be removed, I have quite a few in my yard. They had the first two down quickly, then started on the larger one near the house. They...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Three trees removed, one close to the house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2019

Photo for Pro Tree Svc - 19230 South Blackhawk Parkway, Mokena, IL - 37640738

10/20/2018

DO NOT HIRE THIS GROUP! Wish there was a 0 star rating! Besides the lack of service noted by many on this forum, the rudeness, not showing up when supposed to, bad clean up, etc. THEY CUT DOWN THE WRONG THE TREE!! Hired them to cut down 3 dead trees in BACK + trim a front yard tree (Hawthorne). Cut the 3 down (came through my yard vs via the field in the back as I asked), did a terrible job on the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of dead trees, trimming of one tree

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2018

06/04/2018

I contacted three companies about removing three trees from my yard. Initially, Pro-Tree told me that they were busy for a couple weeks, but they contacted me a day later. They came out, left a written estimate for me, and came back that evening to discuss it. Their bid was competitive, and the work was scheduled for 9 days later. However, they came two days early, waited out a rain storm, and sta...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed 3 trees, trimmed two others

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2018

09/23/2016

John was reasonable and provided services quickly. His guys showed up the day before promised and did great work. They even completed work for my neighbor on the fly. Great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Trimming

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2016

08/07/2016

The company did a great job and at a fair price. I got 3 estimates ($900, $800, and John's Pro Tree-$850). I like John's way of doing business even though he was $50 more. When I told him I was going to accept his bid, he lowered his price to match my lowest bid. They did a great job, and cleaned up very well. I would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had branches and limbs cut from a large backyard tree that extended over my garage, and trimmed property line trees.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2016

09/24/2015

Called him and he came over on a Sunday, got me a quote by Tuesday, and took the tree down by Thursday. He also did my next door neighbors' tree without any problems. All I can say is good things

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to have a tree taken out. Also stump grinding

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2015